If you’ve ever felt lost building DFS lineups without a computer in front of you, we’ve taken all the main components to building lineups like the experts and turned it mobile – the RotoGrinders Daily Fantasy app. Whether you just want to build one optimal lineup or enter 150 into a GPP, we’ve got you covered, and the best part is you can upload the lineups you create directly to DraftKings and FanDuel in seconds.
Once you’ve entered lineups, stay up to the minute on all pertinent DFS breaking news, late scratches, lineup changes and weather information with the RotoGrinders Daily Fantasy app! It’s absolutely a must-have for anyone trying to turn a profit playing daily fantasy sports.
Our team of dedicated daily fantasy analysts monitor a number of sources and alert you of anything you need to know to build the best possible DFS lineups each night. Not only do we post starting lineups and injury news faster than anyone in the industry, but we also tie that into analysis to help users apply that information in the most useful way. In past years you’d have to stay at a computer constantly to stay up-to-date, but our ability to send push alerts to mobile phones allows our users to manage their DFS lineups and entries on the go.
Make no mistake – the RotoGrinders Daily Fantasy app does more than optimize lineups and send push notifications as soon as news is announced. To help you turn these alerts into action, all notifications contain priority and analysis from our RotoGrinders team of experts. This late-breaking news can greatly affect lineup construction on any given day, especially in daily fantasy NBA and MLB.
In all, the RotoGrinders Daily Fantasy app allows you to:
- Optimize one lineup with the help of our Expert Filter Picks – Core, Cash Plays, GPP Plays, Salary Savers and Conviction Plays
- Build up to 150 different lineups using advanced settings and upload them directly to DraftKings or FanDuel through the RotoGrinders Daily Fantasy app
- Manage entries and adjust to late-breaking news.
- Receive push notifications when high priority news breaks (think late scratches, injury updates, game cancellations)
- View our entire DFS Alerts feed in the app, including alerts and applicable DFS analysis of all priority levels, sortable by sport
- Be alerted when daily lineups are released and access them (as well as that team's DFS salaries) with a single click
- Manage notifications to only receive alerts for the sports or sites you want
- Play Grinders Live shows in audio-only format as well as making the podcasts available after the fact
- Combo Premium for all sites is available for $99.99/mo
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
This is your one-stop lineups and news app for your daily fantasy sports games. Download now and never miss a breaking lineups alert again!
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Love RotoGrinders, longtime subscriber during NFL season. Only thing I wish is that the app had the capability to remember where I paused the podcast it last or left off. So many times I am left scrubbing through the podcast in order to find the spot I left off at. Great quality and content just one minor app improvement (iOS). Thanks for everything! The Blitz is my favorite premium podcast to prep for Sundays!
This app crashes way too much
First off I love RG content I’m a premium subscriber. Maybe 6-8 months ago not positive on the date there was an update ever since This app crashes when I try to open it like 30% of the time and when it crashes it won’t open it just keeps crashing. I have to wait 15 minutes and I’ll try again and then it works. The app never crashes while I’m using, it’s when I first go to open the app.
I thought it was my iPhone but i upgraded to newest iPhone a couple months ago and it still happens. No other app does this.
I play DFS everyday and I rarely use a pc I’m always on the go. So it’s very frustrating when I get notification for grinders live and the app won’t open and I end up missing half the show.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback. We did in fact push a (somewhat) recent update that requires the user to be on the latest version of the app. Double-check to make sure you have that downloaded, and I will pass this along to our app development team so they are aware.
Best Info Ever
First off the podcasts are my favorite. RotoGrinders gives top notch fantasy sports advice that caters not only to seasoned veterans, but first time players. Even their CEO jumps on a podcast and not to plug his company, but to talk like a normal daily fantasy player. The content is top notch and the alerts are not annoying like others, rather they are small bits of incredibly important info for fantasy sports players. Keep up the good work RotoGrinders!!!!!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Rical LLC
- 143.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Gambling Frequent/Intense Contests
- © 2015 RiCal LLC
- In-App Purchases
- CORE4 Premium $59.99
- DraftKings Premium $59.99
- FanDuel Premium $59.99
- LineupHQ DraftKings Premium $9.99
- LineupHQ FanDuel Premium $9.99
- LineupHQ Single Builder $19.99
- RG Combo Weekly $29.99
- LineupHQ Combo Package $119.99
- NFL Premium $59.99
- Combo Premium $99.99