You love Round Table Pizza. Now it’s easier than ever to get the pizza you love through our Mobile App. The Round Table app allows you to, order ahead, and earn free pizza through our new Royal Rewards program.
The design is fresh and modern with sleek functionality that lets you modify pizzas, save your favorites, and order with just a few taps.
- Earn 1 point for every dollar spend (does not include tax, tip or delivery fee's).
- As you reach specific points tiers you will unlock Appetizer, Lunch and Dinner Royal Rewards.
- Order and pay in-app for pick-up.
- Earn rewards for your purchases.
- Modify existing pizzas or build your own.
- Save favorite orders for easy reordering.
- Share a link to your friends to download the app for additional points earning.
- Find the closest Round Table Pizza locations.
- Access both the app and online ordering (roundtablepizza.com) with the same login – no more managing multiple accounts across platforms!
Questions? Comments? We would love to hear from you.
Find us on Instagram (@roundtablepizza), Facebook (facebook.com/RoundTablePizza) and Twitter (@RoundTablePizza), or drop us a line at http://roundtablepizza.com/contact-us.
The latest version includes general product enhancements to ensure a royal experience.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App is slow and limits the menu
I love pizza, and round table is among the top shelf regarding pizza restaurants. Their app I’ve found is too slow to load at any part of my interacting with it (on WiFi). However, what’s most disappointing was that I can’t just select a pizza size then toppings, I was only able to choose from pre-selected specialty and premium options. I never order those, I will always “custom” my order and found no way to do so within the app...
Why have an app?
The location nearest to me does not work in the app. The second closest allows for the app but no matter what the address is not valid. Any address. A google maps address self populated on the website but doesn’t work either. It’s like the development team stopped getting paid and went somewhere else part way through setting it up. Why does the website and the app need separate accounts? They send the same junk emails. This is a poorly designed app because there’s no actually functionality for it in regards to ordering. The same goes for the website. Isn’t that the point of all of this? Why wouldn’t I just google where the closest one is located? I don’t want to call. My order is less likely to be messed up if it’s in writing. I should be able to schedule the order too. How does this possibly have such a high rating? No one followed up with my email either.
We love coming here .
I’ve been coming here for a few years around 12-1pm usually the crew that works there around that time are always nice and amazing. Joyce is always asking if what we want is available or offering fresh pizzas and stuff like that it always makes us feel welcomed here.
- Global Franchise Group LLC
- 98.7 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 ROUND TABLE PIZZA A GLOBAL FRANCHISE GROUP®️ LLC COMPANY
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.