Make an impact without breaking the bank. Round up and donate your change to your choice of over 900,000 nonprofits.
**HOW IT WORKS**
- Get set up in under 60 seconds
- Create an account, choose the organization you want to support from over 900,000 nonprofits, and connect to your credit or debit card account
- The app keeps track of your purchases and the amount to round up for each. At the end of the month, this "change" will be donated to the organization you are supporting
- Add, remove or turn cards on/off at any time
- See your pending round ups so far this month and the growth of your impact over time
- You can even cap your donations if you are on a tight budget, setting the maximum you will give each month
- The Round Up App is completely free for all donors.
**TRUSTED AND SECURE**
- Payments are securely processed by Stripe, the same payment processor used by giants like Facebook and Lyft
- Connection to your credit or debit card accounts provides only a read only history of transactions, the app cannot change anything within your account. We use the exact same API and provider to link to your accounts that Venmo uses.
- No credit card information or bank credentials are ever stored on your phone or on our servers
- We utilize 256-bit encryption, the same protection that banks use
Ready to get started? The world will thank you :)
We believe small change(s) matter, so this update includes clearer messaging and bug fixes to make your RoundUp App experience even better!
Ratings and Reviews
A very great help
We are a newer nonprofit and so our start with this was slow, but that was all on us. The staff at the Roundup app have been extremely helpful and encouraging and have given us all we need to succeed with this platform. The interface is simple and easy to navigate and it is any easy avenue for additional revenue from donors who are just getting to know your organization.
Easy support of causes I care about!
RoundUp makes it easy to support causes I care about through the normality of purchases in my everyday life. It’s simple and easy to do, and enables me to feel generous in my giving without all the pressure from box chain stores asking for $1. Because I’m already doing it! Wish this would catch on more throughout the country. - DJ
So easy a Nonprofit Executive Director can use it
Our nonprofit is new and started by a guy that knows little about business, much more nonprofits (me).
Signing up for this service was painfully easy, and is going to be very helpful in our funding future.
Any nonprofit will tell you, funding is most of the battle.
Thank you for having this available for organizations like ours.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.