The End of Your Student Loans.
Pay off your student loans or fund college savings accounts faster and more efficiently than ever before. Join the growing number of people who are rounding-up their daily purchases and using their spare change to pay down their loans. The sign up takes under 3 minutes and our average user saves $22,000 and 13 years over the lifetime of their student loan without having to think about it. (1)
- Link your loan
- Live your life like you normally would.
- Forget about your student loans.
A lot for a little. Low, transparent pricing of $0.99/month. You’re in control of powerful, customizable options that help you crush your student debt.
-Crowdsource your student loans with supporters: Invite an unlimited number of friends and family to support you by matching your round-ups each month.
- Multiply your roundups: Multipliers are the easiest way to pay off your loans even faster. Multipliers allow you to double or triple the amount of change you round-up from each purchase.
- Schedule Recurring Payments: Crush your loans even faster with small payments that are automatically paid toward your loan on a schedule that you decide.
- Limit the amount you contribute each month by setting up the maximum amount you want to contribute each month.
- Refinance with confidence. We’ve partnered with the leading student loan refinance companies so you can compare all of your refinancing options without having to leave our platform.
Zero has invested years in developing the most powerful, yet simple to use platform available to tackle your student loans. We’ve partnered with leaders in the financial technology and banking markets to create the most secure and compliance-driven solution available.
(1) These assumptions are based off a user with $37,000 in student loans and an interest rate of 7% with a 25-year payment term who is contributing $58.73 per month with one supporter who matches their monthly round-ups. This amount is inclusive of Zero’s monthly fees. Zero assumes the interest rate never changes on the loans and the borrower is current on all payments, has no outstanding late fees or past-due interest and makes all required payments timely for the lifetime of their loan.
Zero offers a simple $0.99 monthly fee plus a small transaction fee.
Zero Accounts are FDIC - insured Fiduciary accounts that are insured all the way to $250,000 plus fraud protection. We do not store any sensitive information and deploy military-grade 256 bit SSL encryption on our platform.
Have a question?
We’re people too. We just really, really hate student debt.Text, call or email us. Whether you have a question or just want to say hi. We’re always here for you.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
INCREDIBLE. HIGHLY RECOMMEND
I LOVE this app!!!! I can’t say it enough. Before this app, my student loans never seemed to be getting any smaller after 5 years of paying them....now after using this app for just a couple of months I’ve already seen a drastic decrease in my loans and I’m finally seeing a light at the end of the tunnel with these student loans. I really can’t believe how much this app has helped me decrease my student loans. I wish I could give this app more stars!!! If you don’t have it already, download it!!!
Student Loans? NOT ANYMORE!!
This APP ROCKS!! I instantly noticed my student loans shrinking !! After paying them for years I thought I would never break those chains, Until I started using this new app ; I instantly noticed a difference. I always thought my loans were a prison sentence, but with Round up to Zero, I feel more free than ever!! Thank you Round up to Zero for making that ball and chain just a little bit lighter!! Highly recommend.
Neat idea, but limited to debit users
If you’re like me and use a credit card for all every day purchases to maximize points and credit card rewards (and pay off the balance every month to avoid interest), then you’re checking/savings account isn’t seeing much activity.
It would be nice if the app supported linking a credit card account and, since paying a student loan with a credit card is not an option, simply tracked the amount the app would have paid toward loans and presented that number to users so they can make the extra payment themselves.
Ultimately though, if paying off student loans is your goal, you’re better off getting a credit card that earns points and turning the points into cash and using that toward student loans. It’s free money.
Just a thought.
Developer Response ,
Hi Eric, We're glad to hear you're enjoying the app and even happier to tell you that you actually can link all of your credit cards too! Simply click "Link More Accounts" on your dashboard or on the options page and sign in to the bank(s) that issues your credit card(s).
Once they're linked, we'll round-up all of your credit card transactions too so that all of your purchases will help pay down your student loans. You'll see these credit card round-ups withdrawn from your funding account (which is the primary checking or savings account you linked during the signup process).
Hope this helps!
We love user feedback so feel free to reach out to us via email/phone/text with any additional suggestions or questions.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- ZERO STUDENT DEBT INITIATIVE LLC
- 27.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Zero Student Debt Initiative INC 2020
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.