Roundguard is a bouncy dungeon crawler with pinball physics, lots of loot, and a randomized castle full of oddballs. Mobile Game of the Year nominee and many Best of Apple Arcade recommendations!
If you love roguelikes & Peggle, then Roundguard is for you. Press your luck against hordes of dangerously cute monsters and challenging roguelike elements in this all-round bouncy adventure!
Bouncy Fun: Intuitive pinball physics-based gameplay like no other dungeon crawler.
Multiple Classes: Play as the Warrior, the Rogue, the Wizard, or the Druid, each with their own unique skills, items, and cheeky sense of humor.
Randomized Dungeon: Each time you play, levels are procedurally generated, and quest events and elite monsters are randomly placed.
Permadeath with Benefits: When you die, you’ll have a chance to bring a special trinket with you on your next run. The more gold you grab, the better your chances to collect one of the most powerful trinkets.
A Cast of Oddballs: Chat with the castle’s colorful cast to pick up quests and learn why some rats want their king dead, what’s irritating the local teenage skeleton today, or what the Warrior will do if you can’t get to a bathroom quickly enough.
Lots of Loot: Over 200 items and trinkets, each with effects that present strategic choices and combo possibilities.
Show Off Your Skills: Compete on the leaderboards and try to master all the challenging, rule-bending relics.
Daily Puzzles: A new short puzzle every day to test your skills.
Weekly Runs: New special rules each week. Compete against the world on dedicated weekly leaderboards.
The Encore Update
• Win a normal run to unlock Encore mode, which adds difficulty ranks with new trials to master!
• New bosses to fight at the end of each Act!
• Unique Sideshows for each hero with wild effects!
• The Wheel of Woes will surprise you with every spin!
• 5 new Relics, including one that unlocks Endless Mode!
• New enemies, balance improvements, accessibility settings, and more!
Detailed Patch Notes:
- Added settings menu options for changing physics simulation speed.
- Added Arachnophobia Mode to settings menu.
- Added +10 to the Warrior's starting health and increased the amount of health he gets on most level ups.
- Troll & Ice Giant regen amount lowered.
- Changed Gold Lust to give health immediately on use as well as per pot.
- Changed the Gel Tamer's trinket Cube Whistle: "Take no negative status effects from Gelly Cubes. They only move when you fast forward."
- Added "Take no negative effects from Gelly Cubes" to the Cube Whistle.
- Added "Equipment in Brutes rooms is 1 level higher" to Grandma's Pearls.
- Added "+5 mana per skull smashed" to Lich's Spell Book.
- Changed Lyric Book to ALWAYS make orcs vulnerable (instead of first turn).
- Increased Ballet Slippers evade chance to 10% (up from 5).
- Added "Skeletons are no longer immune to Weaken" to Talisman of Mild Softening.
- Added an additional new trinket to the Gold Wheel of Wonders pool: Remove all negative status effects when you land on the cushion.
- Moved Good Luck Charm and Protector's Ring into Blue Wheel of Wonders pool (from Red and Gold respectively).
- Moved Fluffy Robe of Restoration and Pendulum Power Pendant up to Gold Wheel of Wonders pool (from Blue).
- Reduced the number of times you have to hit a broken peg before it poofs out of your way to 3 (from 5).
- Fixed druid blooms sometimes not appearing after switching armors (until you save/load again).
- Druid wild vines properties & trinkets that make it target more pots now stack correctly if you have multiple copies of those bonus properties/trinkets.
- Fixed Concentration relic logic so that your streak isn't broken if a minotaur hits the scarab before the start of the first round.
- Fixed Diligence relic logic so it no longer deducts health for the turn you actually clear all gold pots.
- Fixed save/load issue with cycloptopus that could make the big eye not become vulnerable after hitting a little eye anymore.
- Fixed Rogue arrow property "double damage vs poisoned enemies" and Woodland Garb's double damage not stacking correctly.
- While pausing/quitting, the game now stays frozen if you quit mid shot (rather than resuming the bounce and making weird things happen).
- Fixed soft lock that could occur if you skipped the Gift Giver's final reward dialog.
- Made beam conductor dark elves not connect beams to/from any elves who are blind.
- Fixed Cycloptopus not save/loading all the eye states correctly.
- Enabled opening the map and equipment screens while recieving the trinket from the Wheel of Wonders
- Fixed a Cyclotopus bug that could get the big eye stuck closed during the turn it should have been stuck open.
- Fixed armored skeletons losing their invulnerability after save/load.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Wonderbelly Games, LLC
- 311.3 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 13.0 or later.
- Game Controller
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2020 Wonderbelly Games, LLC
Play this game with your favorite compatible controller.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.