MAIN FEATURES OF ROUTE 66 NAVIGATION APP:
- turn-by-turn directions for historic Route 66 westbound as well as eastbound
- full offline mode (no data roaming needed for navigation, just download the app data and maps to your iPhone and you are good to go!)
- plan with the map of Route 66 with all the points of interests
- enjoy new interactive dashboard
- simple use, find the destination on the map or select the city
- active the app through QR codes / redeem cards
- join Route 66 at any point and continue to your destination
- unique POI (points of interest) notified during navigation directly on your map
- up-to-date maps with any closure or detour noted
- plan and save your trip day-by-day
- 920+ attractions along historic Route 66
- designed for good visibility while riding your motorcycle or driving car
Thanks to Route 66 Navigation app you can fully enjoy your trip through Route 66 without stress and worry. Every mile of Route 66 has been carefully charted and considered as we chose the most beautiful and most interesting sections with hundreds of POI attractions.
Our turn-by-turn navigation app has been developed so that you can choose the right path for you – whether you are a motorcycle rider, or drive a car. We have created routes to suite your preferred travel style.
During the trip it will display not only instrutions for navigation, but the application will continue to alert you about interesting POI along the path you have chosen.
Route 66 Navigation offers two alternative routes when you are west or east bound. The main route in either direction contains the most widely known iconic parts of Route 66. The second route in eihter direction provides a path to explore and discoverers passages of the old Route 66 that existed in different periods of its operation.
With our Route 66 Navigation app you can explore and discover scenic views, old bridges, smaller sleepy towns and savor the non-repetitive journey of the old and new Route 66 paths.
The app allows you to navigate in both directions – from west to east or east to west. Route 66 Navigation app works fully when offline so thanks to our app you will be able to fully orientate yourself even in areas with limited telephone signal or mobile data coverage.
We are travellers who are committed to delivering superior services to you – our fellow travellers. We are constantly upgrading and improving the itinerary, constandly updating POI for the 66 Navigation app so you can choose the path you wish to take and customise your own unique experiences.
Route 66 Navigation is a free app with In-App Subscription for full navigation features. The free app allows you to view all the POI, events on Route 66, news, send your travel report or use S.O.S functionality.
Unlock the Route 66 navigation features with one-year or 7-day licence.
Subscription will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
We proudly introduce new generation of the Route 66 Navigation app. What’s new?
- small improvements and bug fixes
- brand new Route 66 e-shop with unique merchandise
- interactive dashboard with cool Route 66 video
- new & better-organized menu of the app
- static map of whole Route 66 with all the POI
- many improvements in navigation engine
- FREE Route 66 guide in 6 languages. Download directly from our app
Ratings and Reviews
Just rode entire Route 66 on motorcycle
Just rode from Tennessee to Chicago to California using this app. I bought books and maps about Route 66 but this app was a lifesaver. It is expensive but I must say that it saved us so much time. I had my Bluetooth earpiece in and having turn by turn directions was perfect. For three weeks, we used this app to keep us heading in the right direction. Route 66 signs were not always present but the app kept us heading in the right direction. It wasn’t perfect and at times, we had a few detours or a sight wasn’t on the app but overall it’s Awesome and so worth it.
Yay! Turn by turn!
Finally a way to easily navigate Route 66 if you are traveling alone. As much as I love the guides and books, they are not so easy to use when I’m traveling alone. With this I easily find the iconic 66 attractions without stopping and starting over and over to read. Yes, it has a price for use of the whole app, but considering the cost of a big trip like Route 66, it’s not a lot to pay to make sure you stay on 66. Contrary to what I read on another review, you cannot just use Google maps to navigate 66....since 66 is decommissioned, Google Maps keeps throwing you out on the interstate to get you to the next town. If you really want to travel 66 you need a good 66 guide like this one or one of the guidebooks.
It shows, and says in the description, that you can navigate while in an RV. Unfortunately, this isn’t the case. We were traveling in a large RV, and it took us places that were very difficult to navigate.
Wish I could get a refund because this app was pretty useless for our trip.
- Touch Media. s.r.o.
- 113.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Touch Media s.r.o.
- In-App Purchases
- Route 66 navigation features $39.99
- Navigate Route 66 for 1 year $39.99
- Navigate Route 66 for 7 days $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.