Route Choice is the most simple way to view and connect with Australian orienteering events. Providing quick access to analyse and compare your results, you can easily view accuracy statistics, GPS tracking routes and splits for events you've competed in. Route Choice keeps you connected by automatically notifying you when results are available for your events and when modifications are made to your start time. Built from simplicity and necessity, Route Choice is powered by Australia's offical orienteering database - Eventor Australia.
Use Route Choice to:
• Search for events and view results across Australia.
• Quickly access events you've entered and competed in.
• Easily access relevant information for events with dynamic event pages.
• Receive personalised push notifications when results are uploaded for your events.
• View the start list for any event in the future.
• Transfer and upload your GPS tracking data from Strava.
• Analyse competitors GPS tracking using advanced mapping statistics.
• View competitors' GPS routes for any event.
• Be notified of updates to the start list of events you're entered in.
• View event documents uploaded by the event organisers.
• Review your control splits for any of your events.
Plus many more unlisted features.
All data displayed by Route Choice is retrieved from Eventor Australia. All events, results and start lists are directly linked and provide no extra effort from event organisers. Any GPS data transferred or uploaded though Route Choice is stored on Eventor Australia's database and available publicly.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.