"I tried the Route Pepper app, and I loved it. You plan your route and it will give you audio cues for the turns...sooo helpful!" – summsreh @ IG
"You are my hero! I HATE looking at my phon e the whole time! That's my biggest gripe with MapMyRun." – dick_run_claire @ IG
Route Pepper is an audio navigation app for running and cycling. Plan your own routes, write your own instructions and explore new places without constantly checking your location! You will hear your self-made instructions from your headphones during your run and you stay magically on track.
- Route planning on desktop or mobile
- Watch integration: see your instructions on your smartwatch (all brands supported!)
- Doesn’t interfere with tracker apps or audio players
- Write or dictate notes during your exercise – they will be added to your current route
- Internet connection not necessary during exercise: works with only GPS
- More features are added frequently!
== WEEK PASS & PREMIUM ==
Route Pepper offers one week of free trial, during which all features will be available. After the trial expires, your can keep using the app for free, but the amount of spoken Pep Points will be limited to ten per route.
Premium membership gives you unlimited Pep Points for a year at a time, and offers the best value for travellers and explorers. You can also purchase a week pass if you only need Route Pepper on the occasional business trip or holiday.
If you purchase a subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account. Renewals will be charged 24 hours prior to the end of your current subscription period. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time in your iTunes Store settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Thank you for using Route Pepper. This maintenance update is a boring maintenance update. To avoid being boring, run a new route. That is fun!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
After I gave access to everything, I start my run and no voice guidance, no message guidance. So I had to run with my phone in my hand and move the screen to see where I needed to turn. Pointless.
- Appsipaja Oy
- 151.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 4.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Finnish, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Appsipaja Oy
- In-App Purchases
- Pepper Premium (14-day trial) $0.99
- Week Pass (non-renewable) $1.99
- Pepper Premium (3 months) $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.