• The simplest way to Track your Route and Share it in real-time with Friends, Family and Colleagues.
• All they need is a Browser to view the Live Route.
• Routes can be Saved to View Later, if you Register (completely free).
• Registration is completely Free and Optional.
• All routes tracked After Registration get Saved.
• These can be Viewed at https://raah.co
• We can even help Embed live routes into your Personal or Corporate website.
• No In-App purchases or Service Charges.
• No Advertisements.
• Your data is NEVER Shared with anybody.
• This app is supported by our Paid App, Route Tracker.
• Location data is Never tracked when tracking is Stopped, even if the App is running.
• All communication is Encrypted using techniques that are rated A+
• We will strive to provide Super Support.
• Mail/iMessage us at email@example.com and we'll even give you a call back if needed.
The App is Ideal for:
• Letting your Family know where you are.
• Tracking Long Road Trips.
• Businesses to track Delivery Vehicles.
The App is Heavily used by Businesses, Athletes and Charitable Causes.
• Share the Live Route using Messages, Mail, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
• Works in the Background.
• Handles Network Connectivity issues.
• Alerts you when there are tracking issues.
• • We strongly recommend allowing Notifications.
• View Live, Analyze and Export your current & past routes from our Website https://raah.co
• Data transmitted and secured using Industry Standard techniques.
• Tracking interval is 5 seconds at speeds under 25mph(40kmh) and 10 seconds at speeds above.
• A new route is automatically created after 7000 GPS coordinates.
• It would take 20hrs of continuous car driving or 10hrs of continuous walking or to reach this limit.
• Your latest 1000 routes are saved on the Website.
• Consumes between 8%~15% battery per hour.
• 24hrs of tracking results in about 2MB of Data Transfer over the Network.
• Track Live on the Website
• See your latest 1000 routes.
• Set Speed and Location alerts.
• Analyze your Route with all the metrics and graphs we have.
• Analyze where you Stopped and for how long.
• Export your Route as a GPX/CSV.
• Share your routes with other raah.co users or to Social networks.
• Let us know if you need a Custom Icon, Static Links to Share or Embed into your website.
• To see some real routes tracked by the App login to https://raah.co with username: demo and password: secret12
• Mail/iMessage us as firstname.lastname@example.org
• Happy to help and always looking for Feedback.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
iOS 12.1 build. 500 million GPS coordinates and counting
Ratings and Reviews
Best Free GPS Tracking / Seamless Throughput
This such a useful tool to use. The support team goes above and beyond at every turn. This app is very accurate and has no issue live streaming data to hundreds of people every day. You will not find this much of value and another free app in the App Store, hands down.
I love this app but it always randomly turn it off
Developer Response ,
That was happening because of an iOS bug.
It’s been resolved in the latest iOS update. Request you to download the update and give the app a try.
You can also always reach us at email@example.com of you need any help.
Helpful, but not quite there.
This app is extremely helpful and it's definitely free and that's a major plus. My only problem is, since this is a web-based app, why does the storage on my phone matter? I wish there was a way for the routes to just be flat and not take up any space except for maybe on your account but not the physical phone. I also would like to see a change in the tracker's background running. I wish it would stay on until I physically press the button saying I want it to stop.
Developer Response ,
The App doesn't try to store routes on the device and I think you are referring to the LOW Memory notification. This notification is not to for the iPhones disk storage, but for its RAM. In the latest release we have updated the message to avoid the confusion.
The tracker is supposed to stay on until you stop, and to aid this, in the latest release, you can set the Location Services setting to "While Using", this way when its in the background a blue band appears on the home screen and you know for sure that the app is tracking.
You can mail us as firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be more than happy to help.
- Dhruv Chopra
- 16.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2012-2017 Dhruv Chopra
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.