Year after year we hear young people say that they would love to travel independently by walking or cycling more. And we know that encouraging them to be active will give them a healthier life as an adult.
But, as parents and guardians, we often face another concern - that if we allow our young people that level of freedom, we might be exposing them to other risks. So, we have developed a pioneering new app that helps families to plan travel together - providing reassurance for parents and young people alike.
An app for you ...
RouteGuard runs automatically when your mobile phone is on. It sends your location details, using GPS, to RouteGuardian every 60 seconds. So, you know someone responsible has you back wherever you are and you can get around safely.
... and an app for them
Every RouteGuard enabled mobile phone is connected to a mobile phone with RouteGuardian installed. Parents and guardians using RouteGuardian can see the location of their RouteGuard users at any time, in real time, for peace of mind. Together with your parent/guardian, you can set up zones along roads and around destinations to create an alert whenever a zone is entered or exited so they know you've arrived and departed safely.
* guardian ability to pause notifications for child accounts
* guardian ability to add active times to safezones
* guardian ability to send preset notification messages to child account
* child ability to send preset notification messages to guardian account
* improved location accuracy
* other minor improvements and fixes
- Agilysis Limited
- 12.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Agilysis Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.