Turn a boring trainer ride into a fun outdoor adventure experience with the Rouvy app.
ROUVY - INDOOR CYCLING REALITY
Ride real routes from the most beautiful places in the world! Rouvy allows you to compete in a race or train virtually anywhere with anyone! Using augmented reality, the app virtually brings remote riders together onto any road on the planet through animated 3D objects in 2D real videos. All you need is your bike and compatible trainer.
HOW TO CONNECT
For the best experience pair Rouvy to a smart or interactive trainer with brands like CycleOps, Wahoo Fitness, TACX, ELITE, Kinetic and more. You can also connect the Rouvy App using a classic trainer with a speed sensor or power meter. Check the compatibility of your setup here.
ENJOY 14-DAYS FREE TRIAL
Access and try all Rouvy features for free and with no credit card required.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE MOST FEATURED APP FOR INDOOR CYCLING
• Augmented Routes - Premium video routes with animated 3D Objects and Riders based on augmented reality (available in Public Beta)
• Virtual routes - Thousands of High-quality GPS synced video routes from the most famous and beautiful places for cycling. You can also create your own route and share it with friends.
• Workouts - Variety of structured workouts based on power intervals. Create your own workout or follow Rouvy Guides with premium video footage. You can also sync your TrainingPeaks workouts.
• Career - Stay motivated all year long as you build your career on Rouvy. Become a Legend and enjoy exciting rewards (up to $10,000 in some of the best training products Rouvy partners have to offer) as you progress in your career.
• Challenges - Find and enjoy non-stop fun and friendly competition as you improve and become a better cyclist. Enjoy some exciting prizes (up to $10,000 in value) for branded challenges!
• Advanced Pedal Analytics - Improve your pedal technique with Rouvy Virtues.
•Training Diary - manage and analyze your training agenda and share it with your friends within the Rouvy community
• Route and Workout Creator - Create your own workout or video route in Rouvy editor, you can monitor your actual power output compared to the planned intensity.
• Group Rides - Don´t ride alone on your trainer, join or create a group and have fun by riding together in the Augmented Routes.
• Online Races - Improve your performance by chasing others. Nothing beats seeing your competitors in front of you. Take a part of the Online Race or invite others to your own.
• Synchronize your training data with Strava, TrainingPeaks or other training apps.
Support for left-hand virtual routes.
Minor bug fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’ve tried all of the similar apps: Zwift, Sufferest, Fulgaz, etc. For my wants and needs Rouvy does it all and does it well. I love being able to upload my routes and train on them when necessary. If I want to try other routes, like, for example, Tour De France, stages, well I can do that too. Zwift of course has group rides and races. If that’s important to you then Zwift is your best bet. Just remember, you’ll be riding on a cartoon-like courses. For me, I chose Rouvy. Give it a try. You won’t be disappointed.
Developer Response ,
Thank you! :-) Very appreciated! Happy training
If you set up right the app will work and the fun is endless. Had to buy a Bluetooth HRM so to pair with app. I’ve been training for 2 weeks and already feeling the power rising lol. There’s no sound so choose your music on the side. I tried using iPad with Apple TV and it’s cool that it splits, you get the map on iPad and reality on TV.
I’m using a Bluetooth smart trainer and works for me.
It’s freezing these days in NJ and I’m a proud parent so to be able to train hard at home like this it’s amazing.
Great rides/routes, terrible UI experience
Honestly the title says it all. I love what service they provide, but the User Interface is terrible. For example, not being able to use the map to find routes on an iPhone but having it on an iPad is just lazy coding. They have the feature, but don’t make it possible on the iPhone.
Another frustration is picking routes. Many routes have similar (or the same exact) routes and picking the right one can be difficult on the map (which isn’t on the iPhone as mentioned above).
Not being able to filter routes by those that have video (or any other feature you want) is just ridiculous to not have in 2019.
Also why is the iPad version so ridiculous with the HUGE information panel on the left that covers up part of the video. I love the iPhone layout while actually riding. Minimalistic and unobtrusive while providing exactly the information you need right here and now.
- SportSoft, spol. s r.o.
- 304.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, German
- Age Rating
- © 2018 VirtualTraining s.r.o
- In-App Purchases
- Rouvy Standard via iTunes $7.99
- Rouvy Standard via iTunes $74.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.