Turn a boring trainer ride into a fun outdoor adventure experience with the Rouvy app.
ROUVY - INDOOR CYCLING REALITY
Ride real routes from the most beautiful places in the world! Rouvy allows you to compete in a race or train virtually anywhere with anyone! Using augmented reality, the app virtually brings remote riders together onto any road on the planet through animated 3D objects in 2D real videos. All you need is your bike and compatible trainer.
HOW TO CONNECT
For the best experience pair Rouvy to a smart or interactive trainer with brands like CycleOps, Wahoo Fitness, TACX, ELITE, Kinetic and more. You can also connect the Rouvy App using a classic trainer with a speed sensor or power meter. Check the compatibility of your setup here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE MOST FEATURED APP FOR INDOOR CYCLING
The In-App subscription: To be able to use all functionality, you have to purchase the ROUVY subscription (11.99 USD/Monthly) once you will connect the trainer via Bluetooth with the App successfully.
• Virtual routes - Thousands of High-quality GPS synced video routes from the most famous and beautiful places for cycling. You can also create your own route and share it with friends.
• Workouts - Variety of structured workouts based on power intervals. Create your own workout or follow Rouvy Guides with premium video footage. You can also sync your TrainingPeaks workouts.
• Career - Stay motivated all year long as you build your career on Rouvy. Become a Legend and enjoy exciting rewards (up to $10,000 in some of the best training products Rouvy partners have to offer) as you progress in your career.
• Challenges - Find and enjoy non-stop fun and friendly competition as you improve and become a better cyclist. Enjoy some exciting prizes (up to $10,000 in value) for branded challenges!
• Advanced Pedal Analytics - Improve your pedal technique with Rouvy Virtues.
•Training Diary - manage and analyze your training agenda and share it with your friends within the Rouvy community
• Route and Workout Creator - Create your own workout or video route in Rouvy editor, you can monitor your actual power output compared to the planned intensity.
• Synchronize your training data with Strava, TrainingPeaks or other training apps.
Release notes 5.1.1
- Minor UI & text changes
Release notes 5.1.0
- A new algorithm for Drag Coefficient calculation and frontal area estimation
- An improved physical model of rider's acceleration
- Enabled the InApp Purchase of ROUVY subscription
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I have been looking for a cycling app to use with my wahoo kickr. I have used trainer road and Zwift. I liked the structured workouts from trainer road but it doesn’t have an AR option. Zwift is a great app but the cartoon view wasn’t for me. ROUVY is a great merger between the 2. I can get the custom workouts my coach builds in trainer road as the app syncs with training peaks and loads the workouts. ROUVY also has the 2 Ironman courses I hope to complete when races get back on track. The IM courses I’m riding are not 2k AR but they are overlaid on a map and show your position on the course complete with grade, watts, speed, HR, and cadence. There are plenty of courses to ride if you are looking for street view. The app also has races and course challenges that I have not used yet. The interface is the best I have found and is extremely easy to use. If you are looking for a great training app with realistic riding options ROUVY is the perfect app.
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thank you so much for your really kind feedback and helpful review for other users. We are glad we have users like you. Hope our new improvements will make you happier and you will enjoy the app even more! Rouvy Team
Still haven’t gotten this app to work
I was excited to try this app when I head about it. I just got a smart trainer and I was exploring a lot of different programs to use with it including: Zwift, Bkool, and FulGaz. I’ve been able to successfully use all three of those options, but absolutely no luck with Rouvy.
There have been a whole host of issues with Rouvy. First, there’s no Mac OS option, so if you’re a Mac user, good luck! I’ve tried using Parallels to run Windows 10 - that didn’t work (couldn’t connect the trainer or other sensors - even after selecting the ‘share Bluetooth’ option). Second, I tried using the app on iPad, but getting the sensors connected is a massive pain (expect to waste about 25-30 minutes to get this to work). If you do manage to get it connected (awesome work! Getting to this point is a major hassle), the screen has the edges clipped of on the left and right sides (if you have your iPad connected to the tv. I’ve tried both cable connection and AirPlay with the same result. I’ve also tried playing with the aspect ratios on the tv). Finally, in case you’ve managed to give this hunk of garbage a chance up to this point, the video quality is choppy.
I’ve been sorely disappointed with this program. My advice to anyone new to the smart trainer world - AVOID ROUVY! Go with something much more reliable - which in my experience has been Zwift and FulGaz.
Developer Response ,
thank you for your feedback! We're sorry, that you've had problems with our app. Your problem with connection to rouvy could be caused because you are connected to another app. If you would like to try it again - please, turn off all others application and then try to connect Rouvy. And about the Mac version - unfortunately, for now, it isn't available, but we have good news for you -our development team will start work on the Mac version this year. This autumn should be the beta version for Mac available. And iOS version is already available.
Rouvy Cycling Trainer Software
I have been using Virtual Training software for about 2 years. It had growing pains but was always fixed very quickly. Support always responded. Now called Rouvy - I see even more effort toward making the app even better. It is already very feature rich and they are asking for users input to broaden that even more.
Rouvy has added more incentives to train hard - challenges have been enhanced to have prize drawings for those who complete them - you get the physical benefit of a great platform to train on and you could be a luck winner of great products like I was !
I love it.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thanks for your nice feedback and rating! Very appreciated.
Happy riding! R-T
- SportSoft, spol. s r.o.
- 209.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Czech, German
- Age Rating
- © 2018 VirtualTraining s.r.o.
- In-App Purchases
- Rouvy Standard via iTunes $7.99
- Rouvy via iTunes $14.99
- Rouvy Standard via iTunes $74.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.