If you want to learn and remember forever hundreds of words without applying any mental effort, then download RoxyPenguin now!
Our way of memorizing words is extremely efficient and fun. Try it yourself!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. Add words to your dictionary easily and effortlessly:
- choose from suggested words
- choose from suggested translations
- add custom words
- add custom translations
2. Play fun mobile games:
- real mobile games with beautiful graphics and great gameplay
- unlock new levels by learning
3. Learn your words while you play:
- just have fun while playing the game
- learning happens in the background: algorithms make sure you learn new words efficiently and repeat what you have already learned only when it's needed learned when it's needed
- stick with learning for a longer period (because of the addictiveness of the game), thus, learn more
4. Track your progress:
- see your daily goals and daily progress
- track your progress with time
- Up to 50 supported languages (as your mother tongue and\or language to learn): English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Arabic, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Esperanto, Estonian, Persian, Finnish, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Hindi, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish (Gaelic), Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish, Swahili, Tagalog(Filipino/Pilipino), Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Welsh, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Thai, Chinese, Kazakh, Azerbaijani.
- Fun mobile game
- 18 exciting game levels
- Personal dictionary
- Custom translations
- New words suggestions
- Beautiful and informative dashboard
- Daily reminders of words you're learning
- Widget with quick access to the main features
- Configurable comprehensive learning algorithms
- Text-to-Voice - to hear the correct pronunciation
- Multiple control modes within the game
- Cool stickers with idioms about languages for iMessage
- Data Backup
The BASIC version is ABSOLUTELY FREE and has NO ADS!
But, it HAS the following limitations (which are absolutely enough for your daily learning routine):
- only 15 new words suggestions per day, per dictionary
- maximum of 5 minutes of learning (playing games) per day
- only 1 game theme
The FREE version HAS NO limitations on:
- number of dictionaries you can add
- number of words you can add and learn
The PREMIUM version offers a much more efficient and enjoyable learning experience. It has all the features available in the Free version but, also, has the following advantages:
- 1 Basic + 17 Premium game levels
- Unlimited practice (playing game) time
- Unlimited new words suggestions
- Better and faster translations
- Data backup
- Constant updates
FREE PREMIUM TRIAL:
- each new user gets 7 days of free Premium Trial period
To get the PREMIUM version you have to buy a PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION.
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
- 12 Months
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
You can reach us here:
Small improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I’ll pay subscription if you ever do English to English input!
Love how this is almost similar to one of the Mindsnack app game featuring a penguin riding! These kind of study apps with gamification is what really helps keep the words in my head! Hope this never goes away!
But honestly, I’m more into expanding my already native English to more SAT or more advanced vocab such as ‘homogeneous’ and ‘cantankerous’ since these surprisingly found when I looked up on there. I was trying to see if I was able to do English to English but it has to be a different language.
If you ever allow English to English, I’ll keep this app forever and even wouldn’t mind paying for subscription! ❤️ I’d love different games other than just the penguin ride one as well
Developer Response ,
Thank you a lot for your feedback!
Yes, we will have other types of dictionaries, not only language pairs, but, actually, for anything you want, meaning English to English would be more than possible. We hope we can release this in next few months.
Regarding other games, we will also have them, but this will come a bit later as it takes more time to develop.
We're hoping for a bit of your patience, so soon you can enjoy missing features.
Lots of love,
Can’t even get into the app
This app seems good, but whenever I try and sign in, it immediately exits the app, and I can’t even get inside not very good.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback!
Please use the latest version where registration is not required anymore.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Serhiy Krynytskyy
- 158.5 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
English, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © Serhiy Krynytskyy
- In-App Purchases
- Premium 3 Months Subscription $3.99
- Premium 6 Months Subscription $8.99
- Premium 3 Months Subscription $4.99
- Premium Monthly Subscription $1.99
- Premium 6 Months Subscription $6.49
- Premium Yearly Subscription $9.99
- Premium Yearly Subscription $29.99
- Premium 3 Months Subscription $9.99
- Premium Monthly Subscription $4.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.