Fused card games and roguelikes together to make the best single player deckbuilder.
Craft a unique deck, encounter bizarre creatures, discover relics of immense power! Slay monsters, conquer the World!
- 4 Heroes, each with own 70+ cards deck;
- 100+ Pixel-art Heroes, Enemies and epic Bosses;
- Modding and custom decks;
- and lot more!
+ Forge: added likes, merged level
+ "Super Armor" - now can be part of daily challenges or custom run
+ adjusted "Super Armor" - can NOT offer cards from heroes that are still under construction
+ changed % of rare cards drop (50%/34%/26% -> 60%/26%/13%)
+ maintenance (forge)
+ fixed Nasus and Revive - when killed by X times attack
+ fixed crash when auto-upgrade procs on the empty deck
+ fixed missing card template for modded heroes
+ added hints to 'start' screen
+ fixed burn(thx Sweetharmany)
+ overhaul (cards in hand)
+ monkey cards 79/79
+ added new mechanic that I'm proud of: Whenever you manipulate this card, add it into your hand instead
+ added hightlight for cards that have 'rule' or 'ifSelf'
+ removed numbers from some conditions(1 Calm -> Calm, etc)
+ fixed created cards by choice
+ fixed "Crush Joints"(for new runs)
+ maintenance (HQ/UHQ screens)
+ maintenance (tiles)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great for Free, Wouldn’t Pay for It
I’m a bit conflicted on this game. I’m a huge fan of Slay the Spire, and Royal Booty Quest is the closest we can get to it in mobile at the moment (read unlicensed knockoff). I love that I can get an experience similar to the default difficulty of StS here, and that the developer updates regularly. I don’t love that the UI, the graphics, the absence of Ascension difficulty, and the amount of bugs leave a lot to be desired. But can I really complain about a free mobile version of one of my favorite games on PC?
If you’re fiending to play StS on mobile (and don’t have a Switch), then this is the best you can get as of May 2019. You can’t beat the price, so its many, many flaws may be forgiven. You at least have to give credit for a guy to develop a free app without ads that even comes close to providing the StS experience.
Nice start, needs polish
Great addictive and challenging game. It’s quite new and in beta, so there are some outstanding bugs I’ve been experiencing on iOS that I’m sure are in progress. To note:
1. No sound (music or sound effects)
2. Touch screen prompts need to allow you to tap and back out of an option. For example, when in the store, I cannot read the text of a relic without holding my finger on top of the item, but the text is so small that I have to peek under my finger without letting go, or else I’ll not be able to read the text. Maybe include a tap once to read, and tap again to submit? The same is true when upgrading cards or using any of the menus.
3. A tutorial would be amazing polish to help players understand the impact of certain powers (e.g. what is ‘Exhaust’?)
4. On the iPhone X, the corner UI elements are hidden and other elements are small. A polish would be to appropriately move and scale certain elements to fit the smaller form factor.
Developer Response ,
1 - now in process.
2 - added in todo list. but now there are options to increase*decrease GUI size - in main menu under options.
3 - in process
4 - working on that as well
Early dev build, but fun
Lots of content under construction or NYI, and it is a direct clone of Slay the Spire, a reskin is in progress and additions content not in StS seems to be appearing. At this point the game is fun but occasionally very frustrating as you encounter features that don’t work or don’t do what they should (cards that say on discard draw a card that don’t actually do anything for example)
High potential should these elements be fixed and the help text for the 90% of things missing it be added, but for now I can’t rate above 3 stars just due to the total ripoff nature and partial implementation of the app.
- Elite Games Ltd
- 102.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2018, Elite Games Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- 5 Diamonds $9.99
- Hammers Pack $4.99
- Amber Pack $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.