GamePoint created a perfect dice game for couples and friends. Hit the button and let’s play RoyalDice together!
Do you want to experience exciting new twists or win a record jackpot? Download RoyalDice for free and play this original yatzee with your buddies anywhere and anytime. Throw 5 dice, make good combinations and outscore your opponents! The whole new dice world is waiting for you right now.
If you like to roll the dice, you’ll find everything you want and more in this addictive 5 Dice Game.
Dice duel lovers will find a multiplayer mode that will make you play hundreds of hours!
From bunco and farkle players to yatzy fanatics, RoyalDice brings together all the best elements from dice games and their players for the ultimate experience. Even Beelte Balut and Bunco Fans will know RoyalDice is just for them! Shake up colored dices in customized cups and roll them!
You’ll play with the official dice rules and combinations: Full House, Small Straight, High Straight and Five of a kind!
RoyalDice, multiplayer social game by GamePoint includes:
• Fun, strategy and a bit of luck,
• Huge royal jackpots and free Coin gifts,
• Multiple active simultaneous games,
• Personalized Cups and Dice,
• Large and friendly community,
• Play games with your best buddies,
• Social features, chat, smileys,
• All GamePoint advantages
Try multiple game modes!
• Normal: Challenge up to 3 friends or random opponents
• Triple: Play with a bigger scorecard! Perfect for strategic players
• Real Time: Join quick rounds anytime you want with this fun and fast-paced mode,
• PartyMode: Compete with dozens of opponents at the same time for big rewards
Whether you call it yatzee dice game, farkle with friends, yachty, or backgammon online game there is only one version of the best dice game and it’s ROYALDICE!
This social game is intended for adults.
This game does not offer "real money gambling" or an opportunity to win real money or prizes.
Practice or success at social casino gaming does not imply future success at "real money gambling."
Love Games like backgammon dice or farkle online? You'll find the perfect game in RoyalDice!
Hi! We hope you're enjoying Royaldice!
* Support of smileys is back again
* Fixed not being able to see downtime message when the game is down
* Fixed still seeing Login Screen over Home Screen after logging in
* Fixed users being stuck when a room goes down
* Fixed bubble being too big in Candy Road
* Fixed seeing broken Candy Road
* Fixed Chest being in the open state but cannot open it
We update our game with improvements so don't forget to download the latest version for the best Royaldice experience!
Ready to roll the dice? Then let's go!
Ratings and Reviews
Boy do I love the new interface! 👍👍
It's so nice to be able to see the whole board at once!
I have been playing this game for some time. I used to enjoy it but for at least the last 6 months its hard to roll a “royal dice” . I play this game only by my winnings and don’t buy coins. I recently played a game and I ended a game with a high score and was supposed to win 187 coins. Game was almost over when I finished so I waited to make sure I wasn't knocked out of my place by another player getting a higher score, the game finished and my score was cut in half and I didn't win anything. I saw the score change to a completely different number. I then realized this has happened many times before when I would check back to the various games I had played in tournaments to collect my winnings and i didn’t win anything and I thought I had made a mistake in remembering my scores. Evidently there is a glitsch in the program. Its very frustrating to play and finally roll a decent score and then don’t win anything. There are days when I can’t roll anything decent. Takes the fun out of it and it wasn't that way when I first started playing. I don’t know if this is happening to anyone else but I imagine it is. This is a game of dice so I understand this is a game of odds but this is different. Hope it gets resolved.
Fun but limited play & expensive
While the game is fun, you can only play a couple times a day because the chests take so long to open. You can only have 4 chests at one time, the cheapest (bronze) takes 4 HOURS each to open, gold is like 12 hours, and they’re NOT concurrent. So if you play 4 games and win all gold chests you can’t play for the rest of the day. It would take 2 DAYS to clear all chests. You can open them early for $3+ to $10+ EACH with diamonds, which are priced far too high for the pitiful amount you get. It’s greed, plain and simple, requiring $20+ to upgrade a single cup, or set of dice in an online game.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- GamePoint B.V.
- 200.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © GamePoint B.V. 2021
- In-App Purchases
- Package of GamePoint Coins $4.99
- Package of GamePoint Coins $10.99
- Package of GamePoint Coins $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.