RP-1 - Dual Digital Delay FX
Two separate (stereo) delay lines allow for a wide range of effects ranging from basic slapback and ping-ping type echos to complex modulations and soundscapes.
- Digital Stereo Delay with High- and Lowpass filters, Stereo spread and Looping
- Separate modulation Delay for Chorus, Vibrato, Flanger, Panning, Phaser & Tremolo effects
- Both sections can be bypassed individually
- Mod section can be routed pre or post delay
- Delay Times from 10ms to 2000ms (or 1/32 to 2bars)
- Tempo Sync via AudioUnit Host or Ableton Link
- Tap Temp and Manual Tempo
- Normal, Dotted and Triplet
- Stereo Spread
- Simple 1-Button Looping
- AudioUnitV3 Effect
- Inter-App Audio Effect
- Audiobus (Filter)
- Ableton Link
- USB Audio Interface
- Fixed an issue where loading presets would not work when running on iOS14
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Problems with iOS 14
Please this app have problems with iOS 14. I can not save preset
Deep Stereo Delay & Delay Modulation
The Rotary slow panning preset sells this effect on its own - total spatial depth with a slight Doppler effect that’s unlike any other out there. There are undiscovered insanities in the app as well .. thinking the long dub delay effect.
Considering it does every modulation delay effect from flanging to chorus and vibrato, with the ability to create multiple instances of multiple effects through the AU feature, it’s well worth it.
For tape delay with all of the noise, flutter, and wow and ability to manually stop the reels in real-time, check out RE-1.
Has become my favorite delay.
I use this on my guitars mostly. It has this beautiful stompbox kind of simplicity that I like but all the sound of a studio rack unit.
It works very well on acoustic guitars using the modulated delays
Recommended by me.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.