RP-1 - Dual Digital Delay FX
Two separate (stereo) delay lines allow for a wide range of effects ranging from basic slapback and ping-ping type echos to complex modulations and soundscapes.
- Digital Stereo Delay with High- and Lowpass filters, Stereo spread and Looping
- Separate modulation Delay for Chorus, Vibrato, Flanger, Panning, Phaser & Tremolo effects
- Both sections can be bypassed individually
- Mod section can be routed pre or post delay
- Delay Times from 10ms to 2000ms (or 1/32 to 2bars)
- Tempo Sync via AudioUnit Host or Ableton Link
- Tap Temp and Manual Tempo
- Normal, Dotted and Triplet
- Stereo Spread
- Simple 1-Button Looping
- AudioUnitV3 Effect
- Inter-App Audio Effect
- Audiobus (Filter)
- Ableton Link
- USB Audio Interface
- Restored iOS9 support
- Fixed an issue where the plugin would use the wrong sample rate in some cases resulting in improperly calculated timing
Ratings and Reviews
Deep Stereo Delay & Delay Modulation
The Rotary slow panning preset sells this effect on its own - total spatial depth with a slight Doppler effect that’s unlike any other out there. There are undiscovered insanities in the app as well .. thinking the long dub delay effect.
Considering it does every modulation delay effect from flanging to chorus and vibrato, with the ability to create multiple instances of multiple effects through the AU feature, it’s well worth it.
For tape delay with all of the noise, flutter, and wow and ability to manually stop the reels in real-time, check out RE-1.
Has become my favorite delay.
I use this on my guitars mostly. It has this beautiful stompbox kind of simplicity that I like but all the sound of a studio rack unit.
It works very well on acoustic guitars using the modulated delays
Recommended by me.
The app works well on my iPad Air 2 and is very useful to have multiple instances in various sound chains.
Apple needs to have a standardized way of saving AU presets with all AU apps and AU hosts so we're not recreating presets every time we create our own presets in a different AU host app (e.g. AUM and Cubasis) and it should not fall upon the developer's to come up with a standard because Apple has so far failed to do so.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.