Welcome to RP Data Pro - Australia's best property professional tool delivering data, research & reporting – everywhere you need it.
***RP Data Pro is available to current CoreLogic RP Data Professional subscribers only and requires an internet connection via Wifi or 3G/4G (network charges may apply). ***
For more information, visit the CoreLogic Australia website.
Imagine how much more business you could write if you were not stuck behind a desk? With RP Data Pro you no longer need to be in the office to maximise your productivity! RP Data Pro app gives you the power to research, compare properties, analyse the market and create reports at a touch on your iPhone or iPad – in the car, at a cafe or in front of your clients.
Business on the GO:
1. Access vital property and market data anywhere and at any time, enabling your business to be truly mobile
2. Confidence of using Australia’s most up to date and accurate property data to enable your customers to make informed decisions
3. Research and present the best comparable properties for your clients, further positioning you as the local expert.
4. Personalisation features allow you to save and recall individual properties, searches or territories
5. Provide superior customer service while you're on the go with one-click access to property, suburb and valuation reports.
- Detailed information about properties of interest including key attributes, previous sale details, ownership details, Valuation and Rental estimates, sales, listings and rental history and image gallery.
- View the best comparable sales, listings and rentals automatically, in a unique side by side or map view.
- View nearby school and catchment information
- Multiple search and refinement options to find the properties you're looking for - search nearby, address search, name search and parcel search.
- Access to CoreLogic's Market Insights and Auction Results in the Market module
- Access owner names and phone contacts (where available).
- Save your favourite or important properties and searches for quick access later.
- View a property’s timeline including sales, listing, rental and development application histories.
- Build your own CMAs directly in the mobile app.
- View dynamic suburb insights at a glance.
- Something not right about a property? Update property attributes, photos, or supply recent sales and listings data from within the app.
- Get directions to the property
- With one tap, produce a Property Report, Single Page Report, Suburb Report or a Valuation report and email it to your clients.
Have an idea or request? Use the 'Suggest a Feature' option in the app to let us know!
Testimonials from our users:
“I've found the app very helpful in getting a snap shot of information before an appraisal, and also as a main research tool.
The email report function helps clients with their potential purchases, which could lead to them selling their homes and perhaps using my services.”
- David Rooney, HC Real Estate
“I love the RP Data IPad App. Is it very easy to use and I especially love the ability to run and email PDF reports directly in just a few steps.”
- Virginia Stirling | Mobile Lending Manager, ANZ Mortgage Solutions
“I love the App and use it frequently. It is a great tool to do a quick appraisal and I find it incredibly accurate. The reports that it generates are very professional and look impressive in a listing presentation.”
- Georg von Arnim, LJH Mooloolaba
“Great app, love it. Easy to use. Helps with pricing properties in unfamiliar areas. Helps establish credibility when doing appraisals, great graphs and comparable sales evidence right there in front of prospective clients. Clients are impressed. Also being so portable I’ve done impromptu quick appraisals on the run.”
- Wally Fonda, HKN
We have some great new features to roll out in this version:
* CMA Presentation Mode – Agents can take information from a CMA and present it in an interactive way on a large screen.
* Name searches can be filtered by Current Owner only.
* A Distance filter has been added to the CMA Builder searches.
* Other performance improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Please fix the login screen
On the login screen the cursor will automatically hide the username and password sections so I can’t even login. I am using a 11 inch iPad Pro. On the iPhone there is no issue. Thanks
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.