A tabletop pen and paper role playing map creation application.
• Extensible library of objects
• Items can be dragged around, rotated and scaled
• Supports very big maps
• Styled text support
• Multiple levels of undo
• Maps can be exported via Photo Album or email
• Full iCloud support
• Compatible with RPG MapMaker for Mac OS (available on the Mac App Store)
* NOTE: name changed due to perceived copyright/trademark violation
New in this version:
- Bug fixes
- Support for iPhone X, XR, XS and XS Max
- Improved drawing speed (in upgrade to HD IAP)
- Support for Apple Pencil on iPad Pro (in upgrade to HD IAP)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The app needs grid snapping.
So I am making a game that uses square tiles. The tiles can rotate 90 degrees. I can’t align the tiles properly or rotate it properly due to there is no grid snapping. Honestly this app is so limited that it should be free, especially when they have a more expensive version. Buy or beware.
The app does take a little work to figure out, and has some bugs if you want full functionality. Having said that there is potential to be a cool app. I have a IPhone 10R, and when you leave a Map it does not save right, but if you do a quick down and dirty map in a one shot, it works. They need to expand the overlay items as well. If there is a site for users to share maps and items that would be a cool link from within app! I’d like to continue using, as as I said it has potential. One other item that would be cool is a way to duplicate overlay items without going back to the folder each time.
Has potential but...
Lots of bugs. Crashes every time I try to send a map to photos or email. No way to lock objects in place, so objects move when I open up a map. Also needs walls and doors to make rooms. Art is nice and with some work it would be a great app. Just not there now unfortunately.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Massimiliano Bussi
- 55.5 MB
Requires iOS 12.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2010-2016, Massimiliano Bussi
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to HD version $3.99
- Furniture Items Pack 3 $0.99
- Overlay Items Pack 1 $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.