RPG+ is the play-on-the-go app for players of role-playing-games. In these frenetic and busy days, it's hard to find time to meet up with friends and keep your RPG adventure going. RPG+ has been created to take the fun with you everywhere and no matter where your players are. It's an All-in-One solution: campaign manager, chat, character sheet and 3D or 2D map.
Thanks to its customizable design, RPG+ can be used for any of your favourite RPGs. Fans of Pathfinder and D&D can enjoy a library of specific sheet templates and characteristic miniatures, and many more features and graphic elements will be uploaded periodically.
In RPG+ you can:
- Create your campaign as gamemaster or join your friends as a player
- Design your story adding rooms (chats, maps, sheets) and selecting your players
- Make your own map for each adventure using the 3D builder system, add setting items and miniatures for the characters
- Upload and share an image to create 2D Maps
- Interact with the other player via chat: posting messages, rolling dice, sending stickers and sharing links
- Record your character's features in a digital sheet: choose among preloaded templates, build your own and even share templates with your group
- Find technical resources in the Help/"How to" Section and in the Campaign Tutorial with step by step instructions
RPG+ is a free ad-supported app. Some of the contents of the libraries are completely free to use, while others can be unlocked by watching ads.
RPG+ won't completely replace the fun of meeting your friends and playing RPG face to face, but it's what can help to keep your adventure going on, during busy times and in between sessions.
RPG+ is the first and only complete Virtual Tabletop Platform on-the-go and will revolutionize the way we are playing RPGs.
Possibility to add an image to a Map
Possibility to lock a top down view of the Map, especially useful for 2D maps or shared pictures
Improved swipe navigation in the 3D Map (Blender-like rotation)
Created with the latest Unity version - upgraded rendering pipeline
Several other minor bugs have been fixed
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great addition to my D&D campaign
No is it perfect nope, but very good and easy as a DM to use. Multi-platform and phone and tablet use. Great Virtual desktop experience for tabletop role playing. To me a better experience than roll20.
Update: why would you put ads in this tool. I was going to use it not now... there are other tools already out there and this one had so much going for it. Changing from 5 stars to 3 stars...
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the great review! We are working hard to improve RPG+, please feel free to contact us with ideas and suggestions at email@example.com
Update: we are sorry you changed your mind, but we need Ads to cover the server and development costs.
the application closes and the ads
the only problem I have with this app is that it closes sometimes and for each character an ad of 30 seconds,otherwise the app is super good.
Developer Response ,
Thanks a lot for the feedback. We are continuously working on improving the stability of the app and we hope to solve the problem you mention soon. Since we really care to create an enjoyable experience, we decide to reduce the level of ads. This change will be active in the next update, version 1.4.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.