After years of peace, the offspring of evil has arisen. Prove yourself, brave knight! Seek the 8 rings of power and bring peace to our land once again!
RPG Quest - Minimae follows in the tradition of classic 8-bit RPGs. Discover a large world filled with creatures to battle, towns to explore and secrets to uncover.
- NEW - MFi game controller support
- Play in Landscape or Portrait orientation
- Universal support, including iPhone 5 and all iPads!
- Post-game quests and "infinite" dungeon!
- Large world to explore with open world gameplay
- Beyond the main quest are other side quests and mini-games
- Synthesized, classic chiptune music (NES style)
- Beautiful pixel art
- Many interesting towns to explore, and people to talk to
- Simple swipe and context-sensitive menu controls
- Audio options to disable only music, or music and sound effects
- Hidden secrets to discover
- Small file size
- Use a bluetooth arcade controller!
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for the latest news: P1XLgames
- support for Made For iOS Game Controllers
- added Quit to Title Screen option
- performance optimizations (longer battery life)
- removed outdated menu options
- added credits menu
- bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This is not that bad of a game but for 2 bucks it could be a lot better. I expected it to be more like zelda
Not your typical RPG!
I gotta say I expected a lot more out of this game. Looking at the screenshots you would think it's much like the Dragon Warrior games of NES. Well it's not. From what I saw there are no armor or weapon stores because there are no armor or weapons. You can upgrade your sword but it doesn't up your attack any and you can't choose which weapon you want cause there aren't any. There aren't any item shops either so you can forget about buying herbs and other items. The touch screen controls are goofy and feel clunky. It feels like you have no control over the character because you can level him up or put armor on him. This game feels like it was thrown together so the developers could make a few bucks. Go back to the drawing board and play an actual RPG cause you have no idea what one is. I want my money back.
My favorite iPhone game
The music and art are phenomenal, and the gameplay is fantastic. The combat is not turn based per se, but rather when you press the attack button you either hit or are hit yourself. This ingenious and extremely simple system makes for some of the most exciting rpg battles I've played (and I play a lot of RPGs). I don't think I've ever seen anything quite like the combat in this game. Get this game, you won't regret it. P.S. To the creators I really look forward to the sequel!
The developer, P1XL Games, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- P1XL Games LLC
- 4.1 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 5.1.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2009-2016 P1XL Games
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.