After years of peace, the offspring of evil has arisen. Prove yourself, brave knight! Seek the 8 rings of power and bring peace to our land once again!
RPG Quest - Minimae follows in the tradition of classic 8-bit RPGs. Discover a large world filled with creatures to battle, towns to explore and secrets to uncover.
- NEW - MFi game controller support
- Play in Landscape or Portrait orientation
- Universal support, including iPhone 5 and all iPads!
- Post-game quests and "infinite" dungeon!
- Large world to explore with open world gameplay
- Beyond the main quest are other side quests and mini-games
- Synthesized, classic chiptune music (NES style)
- Beautiful pixel art
- Many interesting towns to explore, and people to talk to
- Simple swipe and context-sensitive menu controls
- Audio options to disable only music, or music and sound effects
- Hidden secrets to discover
- Small file size
- Use a bluetooth arcade controller!
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for the latest news: P1XLgames
- support for Made For iOS Game Controllers
- added Quit to Title Screen option
- performance optimizations (longer battery life)
- removed outdated menu options
- added credits menu
- bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
One of the only RPG games for apple products
As a lover of RPG type games, I immediately loved this game from the first play and found it well worth the money. However, my one word of advice to the makers is that there was not enough "story" to the story. For example, It would be more atmospheric game if there were more towns, castles, and villages to explore and people to interact with. You should be able to explore and do side quests such as bringing the fisherman safely back to his family ETC. more objects and characters to interact with would also create a more in depth story. More armor and weapon upgrade and special abilities could also be an option. Overall, I think this was a great game for its category but could be made into a five- star game with a little more time and effort. Now I'm not saying no effort went into this game. This game is already great for RPG lovers but could use some more spicing up.
Best gaming, jakspigot (a PC gamer)
Not your typical RPG!
I gotta say I expected a lot more out of this game. Looking at the screenshots you would think it's much like the Dragon Warrior games of NES. Well it's not. From what I saw there are no armor or weapon stores because there are no armor or weapons. You can upgrade your sword but it doesn't up your attack any and you can't choose which weapon you want cause there aren't any. There aren't any item shops either so you can forget about buying herbs and other items. The touch screen controls are goofy and feel clunky. It feels like you have no control over the character because you can level him up or put armor on him. This game feels like it was thrown together so the developers could make a few bucks. Go back to the drawing board and play an actual RPG cause you have no idea what one is. I want my money back.
My favorite iPhone game
The music and art are phenomenal, and the gameplay is fantastic. The combat is not turn based per se, but rather when you press the attack button you either hit or are hit yourself. This ingenious and extremely simple system makes for some of the most exciting rpg battles I've played (and I play a lot of RPGs). I don't think I've ever seen anything quite like the combat in this game. Get this game, you won't regret it. P.S. To the creators I really look forward to the sequel!
- P1XL Games LLC
- 4.1 MB
Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © 2009-2016 P1XL Games
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.