The RPMD free download is exclusively for physicians and physician offices and includes a complete, up-to-date directory of all Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center physicians, including areas of expertise and special interest, certifications, email address and phone numbers. The app facilitates physician-to-physician referrals and communication.
• Search physicians by specialty or name
• Quickly add a physician's contact information to your address book
• Tap on phone number or email address to refer a patient, contact the physician or make another inquiry
• Use the Contact Form to submit your inquiry—right through the App
• Search clinical trials and find information on genetic testing, high risk cancer programs and more
Roswell Park is one of only 41 National Cancer Institute-designated comprehensive cancer centers, and the only one in Upstate New York. Roswell Park is also a member of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network, a prestigious alliance of leading cancer centers that seeks continuous quality improvement and creates evidence-based practice guidelines.
The Roswell Park Cancer Care and Treatment Center, receives more than 200,000 patient visits each year. The hospital and its various centers are staffed by a multidisciplinary team of cancer experts, including surgical, medical and radiation oncologists and nursing care, which includes more than 600 nurses and 300 faculty members. A leader in cancer care and management, Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center accepts all individuals with a suspicion or diagnosis of cancer or related disease.
Ability to save a referral for later.
Attach files and images in referrals.
New help page.
Other performance improvements and bug fixes.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute
- 67.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.