RPN-32 CE is the first photo-realistic simulation of Hewlett-Packard's popular mid-range scientific calculator HP-32E for the iPhone. Produced from 1978 through 1983, it was the "Thyme" member of the third-generation HP calculators known as the "Spice" series.
While the simulator works like the original calculator, a number of carefully designed extensions make it a lot easier to use.
Unlike the HP-32E, this version is fully programmable, running virtually all programs written for the HP-25!
• Photo-realistic look-and-feel
• Programmable (99 steps), subroutines, flags, loop control, branching
• Insert and delete steps with automatic address correction
• 20 registers, "continuous", with unrestricted store/recall arithmetic
• Indirect register addressing
• "Live" register view
• Program listing view
• Program library view
• Store and retrieve any number of programs
• Sharing: e-mail, AirDrop, Dropbox, copy, paste, print
• More than 40 programs pre-installed
• Import GO-25 programs
• Statistics (mean, standard deviation, linear regression, normal distribution)
• Trigonometric functions (degrees, radians, grads)
• Polar/rectangular conversions
• Inverse, square root, logarithm, exponential, pi
• Storage arithmetic (store and recall)
• Percent change
• Percentage of Total
• Unit and hours conversions
• Many additional functions not found on the HP-32
• Register view shows localized formatted value while number is being entered
• Using scientific notation could crash the app in some regions, i.e. Australia, Sweden, Slovenia.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A really realistic simulation of the HP-32E and it comes with lots of extra functions & features, especially programming. You can save programs, as many as you like.
This is the greatest !
This has to be one of the most outstanding iOS applications. Realistic, well thought out enhancements. Now even supports unusual groupings which we use in India. I aim to get every application form this developer.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.