A dream calculator of the 70's, priced at $1,900 in today's dollars, now on your iPhone!
RPN-67 SD is the iPhone version of RPN-67 Pro, the first complete simulation of Hewlett-Packard's legendary HP-67 programmable calculator for the iPad. Produced from 1976 to 1982, the HP-67 was a huge success among scientists, engineers and other professionals. Thousands of programs were written for it. Now you can run them right on your iPhone, with more ease and faster than ever before. To get you started quickly, run the built-in program cards, or choose from the large number of programs available as free downloads from our website.
What users said:
“This version permits you to use your virtual HP-67 just as you could the original - hand held and highly portable. Congratulations to the developer for providing such an excellent and aesthetically pleasing software product."
"This was my first scientific calculator in real life. It is great to have the simulator on my iPhone. The special features added make it into a HP-41 or 42S! It comes packaged with some great samples. Am having great fun with it."
• Virtual program and data cards
• Virtual paper tape printer supports all HP-97 printer modes
• Powerful database-driven card manager
• Create, label, and organize a virtually unlimited number of cards
• Use iTunes to effortlessly save entire card collections on your Mac/PC
• Sharing: e-mail, AirDrop, Dropbox, copy, paste, print
• Editable listing shows labels, targets of branches, and errors
• E-mail listings and let the recipient paste the text right into RPN-67
• Print listings on any AirPrint-compatible printer
• Program listing on paper tape shows subroutine nesting
• Edit paper tape
• E-mail paper tape, or print it via AirPrint
• Cut/copy/paste displayed value or program steps
• Paste existing HP-67 listings into RPN-67 SD and run them
• "Live" display of stack, memory registers, flags
• Show and edit program instructions
• Fast: 1.5 secs vs. 6 mins (iPhone 6 vs. HP-67, determinant of 5x5 matrix)
• Low-battery indicator (iPhone charge 10% or less)
• Optional high-contrast mode for working in bright ambient light
• Compatible with RPN-67 Pro and RPN-97 Pro
While RPN-67 SD works like a real HP-67, changing a simple setting will turn the app into a super-charged HP-67:
• Up to 999 program steps, 8 subroutine levels, 6 additional flags (F4...F9)
• 100 additional registers
• 100 additional labels
• 100 built-in constants and conversions
• More than 150 additional powerful operations and functions
• 15 commands to print and manipulate any range of extended registers
• Unrestricted register arithmetic
• Exchange x with any register
• Complex numbers, hyperbolic functions
• Non-volatile memory - stack, registers, program, flags, paper tape
• Status indicators for prefix keys (f, g, h, STO, RCL, etc.)
• Display showing thousands separators (optional)
• Text output on simulated paper tape in 10 colors, even simple plotting
• Stack-of-stack: push/pop the entire stack on internal stack (4 levels)
• Single-step into subroutines (optional)
• Powerful debugging aids, including 10 breakpoints with counters
• Keycodes translated to command names while entering or single-stepping a program
• Change the duration of the PAUSE command
• Compress constants in programs into a single step (reversible)
RPN-67 SD comes with more than 130 programs pre-installed, including HP Standard Pac, HP Business Decisions Pac, HP Math Pac I, HP Stat Pac I, and HP Surveying Pac I.
The simulator has been verified to correctly run the examples given in HP Civil Engineering Pac I, HP Clinical Lab Pac, HP E.E. Pac I, HP Games Pac I, HP M.E. Pac I, HP Navigation Pac I, as well as large number of programs published in Users' Library Solutions.
For more information and free program downloads visit the RPN-67 website: cuveesoft.ch/rpn67
• Improved accuracy in extreme cases of y^x with positive, integer x.
For example, 1.0000001^(2^27) = 674530.4707, not 674530.4760
• Call up "What's New" anytime from Info screen
• Compatibility with iPhone 12
• ENTER in complex mode didn't work correctly
• Fixed display issues when using the iPhone in DISPLAY ZOOM mode
• Division by 0 doesn't drop the stack anymore
• The RND function didn't work correctly in regions using a comma as decimal point
Ratings and Reviews
Really cool throwback.
My first HP calculator was an HP 29. A few years later, I got an HP 67. Later I bought a 15C and when I started an MBA program i got a 12c. It means a lot to have a really faithful representation of my old friend. I currently have this emulator plus a 12c and 15c (from different a vendor) on my iPhone. I love them all. Take it from somebody who know, all the emulators replicate their real world counterparts.
I owned a 67
Good replica of 67. I have one issue that could be quickly solved. When I press the f or g key and then the display key, and enter a 4, the number of digits does not change from 2 to 4 and I would be happy.
Developer Response ,
Hi, what you describe is not how a real HP-67 works. f DSP simply sets FIX mode, g DSP sets SCI mode (and h DSP sets ENG mode). If you then type 4, you're starting a new number entry. To change the number of digits to 4 in any of the aforementioned modes, simply type DSP 4.
If you have further comments or questions, please use the contact link at cuveesoft.ch.
Best RPN calculator
This was my first scientific calculator in real life. It is great to have the simulator on my iPhone. The special features added make it into a HP-41 or 42S! It comes packaged with some great samples. Am having great fun with it.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Willy Kunz
- 66 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 CuVee Software
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.