Red Rock Sound EQ173 is based on introduced in 1970, this hallowed class-A, transistor mic/line amp with EQ epitomizes the beautiful sound.
EQ173 AUv3 plug-in — comes as time-limited Demo-version for you to try. It gives you 5 minutes of Free play time. (You can reload the EQ173 AUv3 plug-in as many times as you want, thereby you get the Demo period again and again.) Unlimited version of EQ173 AUv3 plug-in comes as In-App Purchase.
Red Rock Sound EQ173 is based on introduced in 1970, this hallowed class-A, transistor mic/line amp with EQ epitomizes the beautiful sound, with unparalleled clarity, sheen and bite.
• Line Gain — Line drive is increased as the knob is rotated counter-clockwise. Range: -20 to +10;
• Mic Gain — To increase the mic drive, rotate the knob clockwise. Range: -20 to -80. PreAmp will not increase gain, just harmonic distortion. The distortion is mild and adds some coloration.
• High Band — The High Shelf knob offers approximately ±15 dB of smooth fixed frequency shelving equalization at 12 kHz. Rotate the control clockwise to add the famous high-end sheen, or counter-clockwise to reduce the treble response;
• Midrange Band— The midrange band is controlled by two knobs, delivering smooth semi-parametric midrange equalization. The right knob controls the band gain, and the left knob selects the band frequency or band disable. The response for this band has a dependence on the bandwidth as the gain is adjusted. At higher center frequencies, the Q goes up for a more focused peak;
• Low Band — The low band delivers smooth low frequency shelving equalization, controlled by two knobs. The right knob controls the band gain, and the left knob selects the shelf frequency or band disable. The available range is approximately ±15 dB. The band gain is zero when the knob position indicator is pointing straight down;
• Low Cut — This knob specifies the fixed frequency of the low cut (high pass) filter. This filter has an 18 dB per octave slope. The available frequencies are 50 Hz, 80 Hz, 160 Hz, 300 Hz and OFF.
• Input — Input adjusts the signal level at the input of the plug-in without effecting the sonic character of the signal. The available range is ±24 dB;
• Phase — The PHASE button inverts the polarity of the signal. When the switch is engaged, the phase is inverted. Leave the switch in the disengaged for normal phase;
• EQ — The equalizer is engaged when the EQ switch is engaged. To disable the EQ, disengage the switch. In the EQ173 the audio is still colored even when the EQ switch is disengaged and the EQ settings are in their «flat» positions. This is due to the fact that the signal is still passing through PreAmp circuitry;
• Output — Output adjusts the signal level at the output of the plug-in without effecting the sonic character of the signal. The available range is ±24 dB.
To use EQ173 as a plug-in, you need an AUv3-compatible host app like GarageBand, Auria, AUM, Cubasis and more — EQ173 will appear in the list of Audio Unit extensions for effect plug-ins in the host app.
Ratings and Reviews
Sheer Class on its own.
I just wanted to the developers to know that, these apps they’ve created for the ipad platform, are just effin awesome. The noobs or the people halfheartedly casually doing production wont have the slightest clue what these plugins can do to your sound arrangement, it adds divinity to the sound. Please keep up the spirit, thank you so much for these AU units.
Only the professionals knows what jems are these EQs and compressors.
Eternally grateful. I ran out of credits, or else I was gonna buy each and every one of their apps.
I’ve never come across such apps having hardware class standard. Sometimes its better, completely my own opinion, one, might disagree, and I respecy that.
Thank you once again devs. May the lord bless you and your family . Regards.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- RRS, OOO
- 23.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Red Rock Sound, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- RRS EQ173 Unlimited $4.99