RRS Fuse Stereo Image 4+
Stereo Width by Red Rock Sound
- Offers In-App Purchases
Spatial Manipulation of the Stereo Field with Red Rock Sound Fuse Stereo Image.
RRS Fuse Stereo Image AUv3 plug-in — comes as time-limited Demo-version for you to try. It gives you 5 minutes of Free play time. (You can reload the RRS Fuse Stereo Image AUv3 plug-in as many times as you want, thereby you get the Demo period again and again.) Unlimited version of RRS Fuse Stereo Image AUv3 plug-in comes as In-App Purchase.
To use RRS Fuse Stereo Image as a plug-in, you need an AUv3-compatible host app like GarageBand, Auria, AUM, Cubasis and more — RRS Fuse Stereo Image will appear in the list of Audio Unit extensions for effect plug-ins in the host app.
This circuit utilises a technique that separates a stereo signal into two channels: a sum (L+R) for the sounds in the center (M) and a difference signal (L-R) for the sounds on the left and right (S) allowing you to narrow or widen the stereo image using the WIDTH control. The SPACE circuit is a frequency-dependent width control based on the concept of Stereo Shuffling, allowing you to inject interesting depth effects into your mix. Now in your DAW!
RRS Fuse Stereo Image exposes a brand new SHUFFLE control for changing the frequency cut-off in the SPACE circuit, exposes insight into the stereo field of the signal using the built-in polar sample phase correlation meter, and lets you easily audition the stereo field of the signal using the SOLO SIDE feature – combine this with the RRS Plug-in Engine A/B-ing feature to hear just what a difference RRS Fuse Stereo Image can make to your mixes.
• Based on a concept that has roots in EMI engineer Alan Blumlein's invention of modern stereo in 1931: Stereo Shuffling;
• WIDTH control lets you increase the level of the side signal to narrow or widen the stereo image;
• SPACE control allows you to experiment with a broad bass-frequency boost or cut in the side signal;
• SHUFFLE parameter allows additional tweaking to the frequency cut-off in the SPACE circuit;
• Use SOLO SIDE to easily audition the stereo component of the signal;
• Easily drop the input and output meters into mid-side side mode using the «M/S» toggles;
• Built-in UNDO/REDO support.
Ratings and Reviews
KILLER ON DRUMS when adjusted to taste or anything else you might wanna use it on,GREAT REPRODUCTION OF THE SSL FUSION if you’re looking for some killer SSL kind of tones & effects,and equalization for important matters of mixing these RRS,OOO apps ARE THE BEST THING ON THE APP STORE FOR IT
No what are you doing you Butterfingers. It doesn't sound like it's working at all
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- RRS, OOO
- 12.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Red Rock Sound, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- RRS Stereo Image Unlimited $2.99