RRXtend Spray 4+
For Dicamba Applicators
Designed for iPad
RRXtend Spray App helps you plan sprays more effectively by providing weather forecasts including inversion risk probability and the ability to create and retain application records.
A Forecast feature helps growers and applicators identify weather conditions and inversion risk prior to spray applications.
• Includes a field-level location specific forecast (hour-by-hour) of temperature, relative humidity, wind speed and direction, and inversion risk.
• The inversion-risk forecast shows the probability (in percent) of an inversion occurring at a specific location.
• The weather forecasts leverage both publicly available weather data from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) and unique models by Climate Corporation weather scientists to forecast weather conditions including the likelihood of an inversion occurring to help growers and applicators planning to spray XtendiMax herbicide with VaporGrip Technology, a restricted use pesticide.
A Record Keeping feature helps applicators comply with mandatory dicamba record keeping requirements when applying XtendiMax with VaporGrip Technology.
• Federal record keeping requirements are included to enable greater ease of use.
• Applicators can save and export multiple field records.
• The information you enter in the application records is stored on your mobile device, and can be backed-up/synced with Google Drive™.
A Resource feature provides other important information related to the Roundup Ready Xtend Crop System.
• Links to several key resources including training information, approved tank mixes and nozzles
• Educational videos including insights on the methods and models utilized in the inversion risk forecast tool
XtendiMax® herbicide with VaporGrip® Technology is a restricted use pesticide for retail sale to and use only by Certified Applicators or persons under their direct supervision.
The information in this app is not a substitute for complying with the product label and other legal requirements.
Google Drive is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.
Adds an alert sync button to the Saved Locations window.
Ratings and Reviews
Upload Pictures In Notes
I think the app works great. What would make it even better would be the ability to upload a picture of the anemometer digital display of wind speed with a date stamp.
I find the weather forecast tool useful for determining when to spray. It shows the wind speed and probability of inversion at each chosen field in one handy screen.
App is great!
The app is very useful - I like the stats available and the resources. Definitely recommend!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bayer Aktiengesellschaft
- 77.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Bayer