Sequence & Song style stand-alone drum machine program with virtual controller pads & keyboard. Creates drum tracks without any external devices.
• 16 x 6 Banks Virtual Pads.
• 88 Keys Virtual Keyboard Controller with Pitch Bend & Modulation Wheels.
• Virtual Pads & Keyboard correspond with computer's keyboard.
• 96 tracks sequencer.
• MIDI Clock Sync master or slave.
• Creates sequences in any time-signature.
• Swing Quantizing.
• Loads up to 1,536 samples at a time (16 Pads x 6 Banks x 16 Channels).
• Import & export AKAI MPC's ".PGM" & ".SND" File (MPC3000, MPC2000, MPC2000XL Format).
• Import & export Standard MIDI Files.
• Built-in synthesizer.
• Built-in reverb.
• Export sequence as AIFF.
For MPC3000 & MPC2000(NON-XL) Users
RS-16X creates both 2000 & 3000 format ".pgm" file, but you still need a way to transfer it from Mac to MPC. It seems some non-xl & 3000 user are having trouble transferring them. Unfortunately, I don't have much information about this problem at this moment. So, if creating .pgm files is the main reason to use this program, please test the program with your systems carefully before you actually register with RS-16X.
Following bugs are fixed.
• Crashing issue when importing .PGM file.
• Crashing issue when assigning a sample to a virtual pad on a channel which no program loaded.
and some other minor bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Would be great if it worked
Opening and starting a demo project works just fine. The problem is when you try to open a blank project it crashes every time. I have tried this on three different Macs now and it is the same result on each one. Would be great if I could open a blank project. Please update this software so it works or give me my money back.
If your are aCreative MPC user you may dig this ITB program
This is good it has the MPC 60 60II and the 3000 feel so a Vet will appreciate it.
I would like it to work Propellerheads Reason in Multitimbre mode like My 3000.
For me thats my only issue I would like it to control Reasons sounds within the same computer
RS16X slaving Reasons and playing all tracks from Reason simultainiously sounds.
Everytime I try to open a blank page it crashes… Give me my money back.
The developer, Seishu Murakami, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Seishu Murakami
- 5.6 MB
- Requires macOS 10.6.6 or later.
- Age Rating
- © S's Works
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.