RSNA 2018 conference app is Radiological Society of North America's full featured guide to manage your conference attendance.
App features include:
• Native app: No wifi connection required to access the conference program, schedule or animated maps.
• Home: Stay informed about hot issues, event program changes, your upcoming sessions and organizer messages.
• Program: Browse the entire event program to build your personal schedule, bookmark sessions or speakers, or access session handouts as available.
• Take notes and email them as part of your trip report for reference.
• Exhibitors, Maps, related conference info and much more.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Ratings and Reviews
Better than last year.
Case if the day. I would appreciate the final dx , whether correct or in correct. The discussion was not available next day or difficult to get.
I wanted to attend lot more courses than I did. So i registered for the virtual too. Some of the times of the courses conflicted with others i wanted to attend. I had to leave one one third finished to go to the other. Eg 1:30 and 2:30 pm.
The booths were difficult to find ( exhibitors).
7:30 am lecture had poor bus coverage.
The world’s best meeting
This is the BRST meeting for radiologists I have ever attended. I can’t imagine missing it!
Room numbers missing
This app works well but the room numbers are not visible for presentations. I downloaded multiple times and still have the same problem.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback in regard to the mobile app. When you download the app, please be sure to accept any data updates that are pushed to the app. RSNA works to continually update the content within the app, and the notifications for data update are an important part of receiving those updates. If you have additional feedback or questions, please visit us at the Digital Support desk onsite or contact our mobile app support at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you and working to resolve any issues you may have! Thank you!
- 108.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 RSNA & ATIV Software
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.