Bite-size daily challenges that support your decision to stop using drugs and alcohol- this includes prescription pain medication, or opioids. There are challenges for all levels of recovery including:
1. Discovering whether you need to make a change
2. Getting started on the path to sobriety
3. Learning the skills you need to stay sober
4. Getting over "The Wall" after you've been sober for a few months
5. Finding comfort and a new sense of normal after you've settled into sobriety
6. Moving forward and thriving a new life without drugs or alcohol
In addition to daily recovery challenges, there's an in-app journal where you can keep track of lists, action plans, and discoveries. You can also share and discuss your discoveries with other users on the app by commenting and replying on individual challenges.
• A subscription to RSquared app gives you full access to all features of the app including, but not limited to:
• Daily challenges
• In-App journal
• The subscription automatically renews every month, charged to your iTunes account, on the date of original purchase until canceled by the user.
• You must cancel 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• If you cancel your membership before your renewal date, all remaining days in the month are forfeited.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings on your profile page, after purchase.
Now you can like comments!
- YouCoached, LLC
- 12.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © YouCoached, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- RSquared Monthly $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.