After Google reader closed in 2013, AOL reader closed in 2018, this time we switch backend to Miniflux, which can be set up easily by yourself.
Or use our site https://rssreaderone.com. Enjoy!
Discover RSS feed in webpage:
1) Visit target webpage with Safari;
2) Tap "Share" icon;
2.1) Tap "More" icon in last line; (First time only)
2.2) Enable "Discover RSS Feed"; (First time only)
3) Tap "Discover RSS Feed" icon in last line
- Back compliance to iOS 10.3
Ratings and Reviews
Good so far
Just need some more time to evaluate.
Broken - glad I didn't buy paid version
Stopped working and support/feedback for product doesn't allow you to submit feedback or support requests for this product. #FAIL
No longer works
Stopped working about 2 weeks ago. Reached someone at support over a week ago, but still no fix.
Developer Response ,
Hi Vbonz, you might try version after 4.4 which we setup our backend server...
- New Mobile Way Inc.
- 30.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2012 New Mobile Way Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.