• RssBook is a classical style rss reader with complete and powerful features.
• Support for Feedly sync service / standalone rss reader.
• This is a free version of paid app 'RssBook'. It has same functionality with paid version except following limitations: 1) Sync will be limited to max 3 feeds at a time. 2) It may display advertisement.
Many people like magazine views.
Many people like social briefings.
But we still need the complete classical reader of highest quality.
1) Ultimate offline reading.
-Unlimited article/image saving capability.
-Fine control of sync setting.
-Great performance even for large articles.
2) Rich grouping and filtering.
-Grouped by feed, label, tag, author,date, starred....
-Filtered by unread, Facebook like count, recent days....
-Every folder can be re-grouped or filtered.
3) Intuitive UI: Sliding Navigation.
-Sliding navigation - intuitive way of folder and article navigation.
-Universal app, consistent UI for iPad and iPhone.
-iPad multitasking supported.
4) Socially bound.
-While syncing, Facebook count also updated and displayed in article list.
-When reading article, it display social bar for Twitter and Facebook.
5) And more
-Background Sync: Get synced while you're sleeping.
-Image gallery view.
-Article thumbnail generation.
-Local Link: If a link is already stored in local, it loads saved entry automatically.
-Extendable long press menu on web view(Wikipedia, Google search, user define).
-Add a folder to root with custom grouping or filtering.
Support for various screen sizes of iPhone XS Max, XR and new iPads.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best rss feed reader
This is the best free application compared to a hundred out there. Just a minor enhancement is allowing to control a text size of feed list.
Very good but
Full screen, animated and loud iAds.
Better than all the others
I have not bothered to review an app before, but I wanted to review this one. I have tried most of the other major ios readers (feedler, etc), and they all felt kind of clunky and constricted to me. Not rssbook - the app is very thoughtfully designed and intuitive to use. It features sliding screens that make excellent use of the space on the ipad screen. It is very quick and responsive, the layout is very attractive to look at, and all the tools you might want to have available (links to web, email, twitter, etc) are right where you need them, when you need them. This app is a real pleasure to use, and I have no idea why it has not developed a much larger audience. A very enthusiastic 'thumbs up'!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 26.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2012 Concerto
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.