RSSRadio is an advanced Podcast playback app, available on the App Store since 2010.
RSSRadio pioneered many features that are commonplace today and continues to evolve.
• Silence remover for audio podcasts, saves hours per week for the average listener without affecting sound quality
• Clearer audio with equaliser, compressor / limiter and volume boosting DSP effects (on video, streaming and downloads)
• Keep multiple devices in Sync with iCloud
• Organise your listening by categories
• Server side refreshing and push notifications
• RSSRadio is carefully developed and tuned to be nice to your battery
• Download or stream any size show over WiFi or 3G
• Fully supports password protected podcasts, including 1Password support
• Built in sleep timer
• Light / Dark UI themes
• Play only the audio part of videos, if you like
• Extensive directory of Podcasts, search for shows by keyword, category, view the top podcasts or enter a URL manually
• Find new shows from RSSRadio’s users listening patterns. RSSRadio can suggest shows you might like based on your existing subscriptions. •• your data is anonymous
RSSRadio is free, with ads. Try it now.
"RSSRadio® mobile is a very solid offering in the podcast app space. The app is very stable and offers some nice features" - AppAdvice.com
"I have found that RSSRadio® is one of the fastest podcasting apps when it comes to managing feeds and downloading episodes. At the moment, no other app has been able to match it when it comes to managing those basic tasks." - Geoffrey Goetz "Podcasting 101"
"RSSRadio7 is the perfect option for a beginning podcaster." - Emily. C. Gardener / gretchenlouise.com
If you have bug reports or suggestions, these are very welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org, I answer all emails.
RSSRadio® is a registered trademark of Dorada App Software Ltd
• Subscription removes the ads
• Subscription is yearly and starts with a one month free trial
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Your Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the your Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
Thanks for those of you who have rated RSSRadio on the App Store, this is a big help and encouragement. To those who haven't yet done so, I hope you will find time soon.
* Yet another m4a playback fix!
Ratings and Reviews
Favorite podcast app
I have been using RSS Radio to listen to podcasts ever since Apple’s native podcast app quit making sense. This app does almost everything I want and is the best of all I have tried.
Pros: Very easy to organize my podcasts. You can assign 2 categories to each podcast which then creates playlists by category in addition to the default playlist. You can modify the options for default settings when you subscribe to a podcast ( i.e., download latest 1, 2 or all unlistened episodes, add to front or end of the play lid, start after xx seconds). You can then set these uniquely for each podcast. This app has the most options for this than other apps I have tried.
What I wish the app would do: Create my own playlist for individual podcast episodes. This would come in handy when I am planning for a long road trip. Managing this through “favorites” almost works, but is not easy to work with. I haven’t been able to figure out how to modify the order of podcasts in any playlist other than default. But I haven’t found another app that could do this either.
Overall, I am very happy with the app.
THE most customizable podcast player
If you listen to a lot of shows, this is your player. Period. None of the social duff and show promo previews the native app is cluttering every screen with now. Just your shows and their episodes with full control over every aspect of each.
From serialized shows you want to plow through starting at episode 1, to daily news where you will never dig back through archives, to shows you've just discovered with 200 back episodes you want to selectively pick through, this app lets you tweak ALL the settings for each show to keep your playlist fresh and filled with your must-listens.
Auto-queue places your must-listens in the queue automatically and you even get to dictate where in the queue they get added.
Manual reordering of not only each category, but of the shows you place in the categories is a godsend.
Easy to add single episodes from shows you don't want to subscribe to.
Super efficient listening with playback speeds, silence skipping, customizable forward and backward skip amounts, and customizable show start and finish skips.
Digging through the settings might seem daunting, but honestly every item is a delight as you discover the ability to do things you didn't even know you wanted to do. And the default settings would work great anyway.
Happily upgraded not to gain features or remove ads, but because this amount of attention to detail deserves support.
Fantastic aggregator of all my disparate news feeds, podcasts and even paid, subscribed content.
Easy to use interface with scalability and granularity of control make this my most used app. I listen to all my news content, imported URLs, subscription shows, hobbies and special interests in this one app. Buy it now. If you learn how to use it, you will not regret it.
It has database backup if you want to download your content, which I do these days because of the increasing hostility and outright violation of the Freedom of Speech by the major content providers, while our government does nothing to protect our bedrock right of Free Speech. Download your content and keep local backups away from the Silicon Valley content providers who are on a mission to squash Truth and present a false history to those in the future. The enemies of Truth will not win.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Dorada App Software Ltd
- 20.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © (c) Dorada Software Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- RSS Radio $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.