RSVP-3 Morris County provides the most advanced and up-to-date reporting platform through the use of modern technology, equipment, and resources. This application enables law enforcement, educational and mental health partners, students, parents, and community members to connect, discover and anonymously report any act or instance that negatively affects, threatens, or harasses themselves, another individual, a friend, a whole family or family member, a school, or a community. The reported information will be received real time by trained professionals where it will be forwarded to the appropriate investigative team. This program’s purpose is to counteract violence, intercept any school threat, report repeated harassment, intimidation, and/or bullying, and offer a connection and line of support to students, educators, parents and community members.
According to Sigma Threat Management Associates:
• Acts of targeted violence are rarely impulsive and secret. In fact, in 75% of cases, other people have known about planned acts of school violence before they occurred.
• Research of active shooter events reveal that school shooters have self-reported their wish that the friends or bystanders (who had knowledge of their plans) had told someone and that they were stopped before carrying out their plan.
• It is important to note that there is no accurate “profile” of someone who has the potential to be violent, however, according to Sigma, most violent offenders concerned the people around them prior to the act.
• Research proves that many school violence offenders had suicidal tendencies and were often the targets of harassment, bullying, and physical violence prior to turning to violence.
• In today’s world it is everyone’s responsibility to recognize, respond, and report anyone or anything that threatens their safety or the safety of others.
• All reports are welcomed with a guarantee that every report will be read and forwarded to the appropriate investigating authority. Help us make Morris County the safest it can be.
• Download RSVP-3 Today.
*Please note: The Reporter shall have the option to remain anonymous during all communications.
We've added a schools to the application and have improved communication.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.