The RTD Transit Watch app is a quick and easy way for RTD riders to communicate directly to RTD Transit Police about suspicious activity or quality of ride problems at an RTD station or while riding an RTD bus, rail line, or SkyRide. Transit riders have the option of directly calling RTD Transit Police or instantly sending a photo or a text message about a quality of ride problem or suspicious activity. The RTD Transit Watch app is designed for use throughout the RTD system, including underground stations. In areas without cellular or Wi-Fi service, the app will store information that is sent by the user and will resend it when cellular or Wi-Fi connectivity returns. The RTD Transit Watch app contains awareness training information.
The app has several additional options for transit riders to use. These include:
- The RTD-Denver Transit Watch website.
- The 8–Signs of Terrorism, anti-terrorism awareness training as developed by the Department of Homeland Security.
This version has updated user screens with new report buttons for faster use and report submission.
- The Brass Star Group, LLC
- 79.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 The Brass Star Group, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.