Your Bus. Your Stop. Your Time.
Don’t Wait. Get real-time information with RTS Bus App!
Great news! We’ve expanded our popular Where’s My Bus service with an innovative mobile application that will make your bus riding experience better than ever.
Welcome to the Regional Transit Service (RTS) Bus mobile application - the official mobile app from RTS. Customers now can access comprehensive real-time information of bus arrival times for the Greater Rochester area right in the palm of their hand.
The new RTS Bus App allows you to:
Access Real-Time Bus Arrival Information with Where’s My Bus?
* Get real-time bus arrival information for any stop and route. Know when your next bus will arrive. This app will provide the estimated real-time arrival times of buses approaching your stop. It also allows you to see the location of buses on a map, so that you can visually track it as it approaches.
Locate your nearest bus stop
* Not sure where your closest bus stop is located? Use the Nearest Stop Locator to find the nearby bus stops based upon the GPS locator on your mobile device or phone.
Plan Your Trip
* Use the trip-planning tools to find the best way to get to your destination through planned schedules. You can even get walking directions to the nearest stop, your total trip time and distance. Schedule data on the trip planner consists of scheduled data, and is not real-time information. Please use the Where’s My Bus? feature for Real-Time arrival information.
Save Your Favorites
* Save your favorite bus stop, route and planned trip to access real-time arrival information at any point in time.
Access Service Alerts
* You will be able to access which routes are being detoured or bus stops that are currently closed.
Find out how much you are saving
* With the rising cost of gas prices, customers may save money by riding an RTS bus. Calculate how much you may be saving on your planned RTS trip when compared to driving a car.
Contact RTS and Access Fare Information
* Submit comments and suggestions regarding your experiences with the mobile application and your bus riding experience. RTS welcomes feedback from its customers. Use the mobile application to submit your complaints, concerns, comments and suggestions.
* Access important RTS contact information. Here you will find a list of important RTS contacts you can use for trip-planning questions, lost items on the bus, or bus concerns.
* View fare information for RTS.
Ratings and Reviews
Website is better
It’s cool to have the bus information right in an app, but their website is much more informative. It’s a pretty basic app. I’ll keep it and hope for an update.
App Doesn’t Work Anymore
I rated the app one star because the app had not been showing me any of the buses that’s supposed to be coming. The “plan my trip” part of the app keeps saying “No route found” but I always used the “PMT” feature without any issues before. Please fix this. This is the way I get to & from work
The app is useless and plan my trip isn't clear for where to get off, which bus is the right one, ect. And it doesn't let you take it to google maps to see where to go
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.