Full-featured old-school fantasy RTS. No boosters. No timers. No pay-to-win. Battles 10-20 min. Campaign of 26 missions, online PvP and PvE. Support for Wi-Fi multiplayer and modding.
• Medieval castles with walls of stone and wood!
• Build catapults and other warcraft to break the walls!
• Archers, melees and cavalry are ready to defend your stronghold.
• Naval battles, transport ships and fishing boats
• Capture and protect resources and strategic positions
This is an indie game in active development. Share your ideas in socials and contact me directly! All links in the main menu.
• Campaign of 26 missions with different gameplay mechanics
• Multiplayer (Wi-Fi or public servers) with spectator mode, in-game chat, reconnection support, team play with or against bots, sharing units with teammates PvP and PvE maps. Cross-play with PC and other platforms.
• In-game library of more then 4000 PvP and PvE missions made by players. Share your levels and promote among the community!
• Autosaves and replay recording system (should be enabled in settings)
• Level editor allows creating own game modes, campaign missions (with replicas, dialogs, and many triggers bringing experience close to visual scripting)
• Walls that are destroyable only with siege equipment and giving bonuses to defenders
• Battle and transport ships, fishing boats, building across the map and resource capturing
• Full support for portrait orientation on smartphones, different ways to select army, minimap, control groups, autosave system
• Cheats as an essential part of any old-school RTS game are also presented in SiegeUp! (can be disabled in settings)
• Experimental Pier-To-Pier game via internet, proved to work on iOS (see guide on official wiki)
• Experimental cross-platform modding support (see sources in official repo)
Hi! I'm Denis, the developer of SiegeUp. I was working on it for the last 4 years, in my free time after work in the beginning, trying now to make this project my main job. My goal is to make a balanced RTS to play on different platforms and bring new players to the genre. I also feel that the concept of walls and sieges has not been fully developed in RTS games. Walls in SiegeUp allow bringing opponents closer to each other while keeping pace and diversifying the landscape. I keep working on updates very actively, according to the plan, 2 more races and tech tree to come by the end of the year. So, wish me good luck!
- Fixed the tutorial level
- Fixed crash on level downloading
Ratings and Reviews
A pleasant surprise!
Saw the game on Reddit and decided to give it a try. I am very impressed with what I’ve seen as I am half way through the campaign. I love how the game can be played in portrait! The controls are alright, but can be a bit cumbersome when trying to do things quickly. It can eat through the battery on my XS, but I have it on 60 FPS on Low graphics.
Developer Response ,
Thank you! I have few ideas about optimization, and hope to implement some of them in the next major update 1.2.0. I think that battery consumption is mostly because of CPU load on XS, so medium graphics should not make a big difference. You can always contact me in Discord or SiegeUp subreddit if you have any other feedback (all the links in the main menu)
Probably not for adults
This game is Lego-like in appearance. Good game for middle schoolers to learn real time strategy but being an adult player of Ages or Empires PC games this does not compare. Hopefully, some day we will see one with more realistic graphics.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Denis Zdorovtsov
- 227.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Contests Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Denis Zdorovtsov
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.