The RTSports app provides the features you need to manage all of your football, baseball, and basketball teams.
• Submit your lineup
• View live scoring
• Draft your team
• Push Notifications
• Perform waiver claims
• Make trades
• Message board
• View player notes
• View league scoreboard
• View standings
• View NFL, MLB, and NBA Scores & Box Scores
• Easy access to all other league features via the web
• Manage all of your RTSports teams with one app
The RTSports app is free and developed by RTSports.
Future Draft Pick Trade bug fixed
Roster bug fixed for Faceoff and BLI leagues
Minor enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great website - But Randomized Schedule needs work
As commissioner, I tried to allow the 12 Team league to get scheduled automatically by the website by telling the website to schedule rival to play twice with 3 different divisions. However, when this is requested, there are instances when the two teams place each other twice with 3 weeks. Instead I had to go to another website to manually adjust the schedule so that the rival play each other early in the season and later in the season. Wish the auto scheduler would schedule better.
I don't even know where to start. First of all, I recommend that all fantasy players and leagues steer clear of RTSports. Year after year they do nothing to improve the user experience on both the main site and the app. I'm convinced RTSports is really just a data mining operation for organized crime and identity thieves because it's obvious they're not interested in providing even a minimally good fantasy football experience for their users. I'm serious. RTSports seems like it's being run by a team of 5 guys working out of an abandoned warehouse in some Eastern Bloc country that was once under Soviet control. The app and the mobile site are both complete garbage. This year I couldn't draft on my smartphone as I had the previous two seasons. It ruined the draft not only for myself but for the other players in the league I play in. I currently can't even perform basic add/drop and waiver wire functions for my team on both the mobile site and the app. It's 2018 and I should be able to do this with relative ease. Not everyone can be around a desktop every single hour of the day. If I can order food, get an Uber car, transfer money or buy plane tickets using nothing but my smartphone then surely RTSports can at least design a mobile site and app that are functional for its users. RTSports is garbage. Play your fantasy sports on Yahoo!, ESPN, CBS etc. instead. I wish I could give RTSports zero stars but Apple makes you give at least one.
Hard to find anything nice to say.
I’m just going to list my complaints in hope maybe an editor will read this.
1. When you open the app it gives you an option to still create a league. It’s currently week 13.
2. I’m only in one league, I don’t need to see create a league first. Open it to the league you left off at.
3. When you click your league you’re brought to another worthless page where you have to select what to do next. Just open on your team page or matchup, 90 percent of the time that’s the two you want to be at.
4. Scrolling is horrible. Most the time all your thumb scrolling up or down will do is make it bounce a little. It takes several attempts to make the lists go down.
5. They don’t show you projected points in game cast.
6. In lineup you have to turn your phone sideways to see the projected points. For whatever reason the bye week is the first ti be listed.
7. Add players doesn’t list that weeks projected points. You only get to see the amount of points that player has gained for the whole year.
8. It’s one of my very last apps that don’t allow dark mode. Just a silly white generic screen. Looks like an 8th grader in 1998 put the site together.
9. There’s a completely separate tab for disabled list. Just allow me to make the move in my lineup.
I’m stopping now. I spent a lot of time typing already.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- RealTime Fantasy Sports, Inc
- 52.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 RealTime Fantasy Sports, Inc