Take control of your study schedule with this easy to use mastery tool based on the highly respected textbook, “Lippincott’s Illustrated Q&A Review of Rubin’s Pathology”. Combining highly relevant content with unmatched portability, this resource lets you learn at your own pace, wherever life takes you.
With clinical vignette-style questions and detailed explanations, Rubin's Pathology provides a comprehensive review of major concepts in general and systemic pathology. Using the USMLE template, each multiple-choice question presents a clinical case requiring the application of knowledge in a practical setting. Over 200 full-color images link clinical and pathologic findings.
Designed as a stand-alone resource, Q&A Review of Rubin’s Pathology is a vital tool for self-assessment or board prep.
Install the free version today and jumpstart your studying!
We have provided a limited free version of the content that you can try before deciding to upgrade. This version includes a limited amount of practice questions and basic progress metrics.
Subscribe today and get access to:
• 1,140+ practice questions with detailed explanations
• Detailed results tracking showing your strongest and weakest areas
• 30 available topics:
· Cell Injury
· Repair, Regeneration, and Fibrosis
· Developmental and Genetic Diseases
· Hemodynamic Disorders
· Environmental and Nutritional Pathology
· Infectious and Parasitic Diseases
· Blood Vessels
· The Heart
· The Respiratory System
· The Gastrointestinal Tract
· The Liver and Biliary System
· The Pancreas
· The Kidney
· The Lower Urinary Tract and Male Reproductive System
· The Female Reproductive System
· The Breast
· The Endocrine System
· Obesity, Diabetes Mellitus, Metabolic Syndrome
· The Amyloidoses
· The Skin
· The Head and Neck
· Bones, Joints, and Soft Tissues
· Skeletal Muscle
· The Nervous System
· The Eye
With this premium study tool, personalizing your study plan is simple. Flag problematic questions as you go and assess your progress using the detailed analytics. By offering a rigorous review of key concepts and facts, Lippincott’s Illustrated Q&A Review of Rubin’s Pathology gives you the knowledge you need to master the USMLE and medical boards and begin your rewarding professional career.
Get access to all questions when you subscribe:
• 1 Month: one auto-renewing payment of $14.99
• 12 Months: one auto-renewing payment of $59.99
This app offers two auto-renewing subscription options to help you pass your exam.
-Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
-Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
-Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
-Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
-Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Our Customer Success Team is available from 9am to 5pm, Monday - Friday (except on major holidays). Call us at 319-246-5271 and email us at email@example.com with any questions.
Terms of Conditions - http://builtbyhlt.com/EULA
This version includes a few improvements to make your experience smoother. Let us know what you think by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by leaving a 5-star review.
Ratings and Reviews
Great book with absolute guide!
Love this App
There are a few inaccuracies , but for the most part it is excellent for testing yourself and preparing for exams.
I do wish it had a search function. The closest to that is that pathologies are separated in classes.
Developer Response ,
We appreciate the feedback! I also really like the "search" function idea. I will be sure to pass that along to our team. If there is anything we can help you with in the future, please feel free to reach out to us directly at email@example.com :)
- Higher Learning Technologies LLC
- 165.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Copyright © 2013 Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, a Wolters Kluwer business. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Rubin's Pathology - 1 Month $14.99
- Rubin's Pathology - 12 Months $59.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.