Learn the Ruby programming language while on the go. This application lets you type Ruby programs into your iPhone or iPad, and watch what they do as you run them. This is an excellent way of learning the language, without the need for a desktop computer or access to a server.
The application includes syntax highlighting, and the ability to save and load programs. Since programs are saved on a central location, you can share your programs with other users of this app.
Support for latest version of iOS
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Created a file with a simple one line put and it won’t run. Even a simple edit to the default file it won’t compile and run. I realize it’s only $2 but man I feel ripped off.
Needs critical fixes but I'm rooting for it.
Moving the cursor around doesn't work which basically means you need to write you script in one go.
So, the app is essentially broken for me but I want it to work.
Maybe it should be free for a bit until it can function?
I'm a beginner trying to learn Ruby and this app makes me want to tear my hair out.
1) Using a bluetooth keyboard, I can't use arrows.
2) No copy paste makes for even more frustrating editing.
3) .gets method does nothing
4) Save automatically names the file and doesn't allow me to rename it. Pointless.
5) App support just takes me to the developer's website which doesn't provide any contact information. In effect, there is no support.
- Infinite Loop Development Ltd
- 14.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2020 Infinite Loop Development Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.