Oh dear, Rudi the Rainbow lost his colors. Join him on an adventurous search in this fun, interactive storybook app! Help Rudi find his colors and learn about the weather and space: Meet cute characters, learn how wind or rain are formed and apply your knowledge in 6 fun mini games! The children's app "Rudi Rainbow and the lost colors" consists of 40 scenes with hidden objects, animations and sounds.
Rudi lives with his parents Susie Sun and Carl Cloud in Weatherland. Every resident there plays a part in fulfilling an important task: the weather forecast. The mayor, Eric Earth, takes this very seriously! But even in Weatherland one can have bad luck: On a beautiful sunny day, Harold Hurricane accidentally causes a huge storm and Rudi's colors get blown away. But where did they go? Let the search begin!
Throughout the story you will meet several Weatherland residents who are gladly willing to help. There you will play little games and get Rudi's colors back one after the other. You can make it rain or charge huge thunderclouds! Will you help Rudi and his friends out?
• Fun storybook for kids with 40 interactive scenes
• Learn about the weather and space
• Play 6 fun mini games
• Meet 14 cute characters
• Packed with animations, interactive objects and sounds
• Without ads and safe for kids to use
• Focus on 6 interesting topics: wind, rain, hail, thunderstorms, constellations and the moon phases.
• Apply your knowledge in 6 mini games: Tap, swipe or shake your iPhone/iPad!
• Visit all characters in the additional character scene. Learn about Rudi's favourite color or which ice cream Sören Snowflake likes best. Leo Lightning and Stella Star can't wait to meet you!
• In each scene there is a lot to discover: Why don't you try swiping to the left or right? You might find even more!
• Grown-ups and older kids find fun facts about the weather and space throughout the app. Make Mom or Dad read them out aloud!
• Colorful illustrations and beautiful design: everything in the weatherland is handcrafted with hundreds of photos!
• Choose between the English, Spanish and German narrator!
• Translated into English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese (PT and BR) and Spanish
• Funded by Medienboard Berlin-Brandenburg.
GREAT EDUCATIONAL VALUE:
• Different interactions help children to develop physical and motor skills.
• The colorful story nurtures creativity and imagination.
• All explanations were checked by professional meteorologists.
• Switch to the educational scenes directly from the settings menu – the app is suitable for teachers and therapists!
COMES WITH EMOJI STICKERS!
Send rainbow emojis to your friends – with 27 cute Rudi Rainbow stickers for iMessage!
"Rudi Rainbow” is the project by Felicitas Haas and Martina Holler from Berlin, Germany. Besides developing our own app, we test and review other fascinating children's apps on our blog www.ene-mene-mobile.de – why don’t you stop by sometime?
About Fox & Sheep:
We are a Studio in Berlin and develop high quality apps for kids at the age of 2-8 years. We are parents ourselves and work passionately and with a lot of commitment on our products. We work with the best illustrators and animators around the world to create and present the best apps possible – to enrich the lives of our and your kids.
We have fixed some bugs and optimized the app. Enjoy!
Ratings and Reviews
Warning laughing zone
This is one of the FUNNIEST learning apps the first time I did it I fell in love
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for your nice review!
#TeamRudi & Fox & Sheep is very happy to hear that you like Rudi and Novemberville.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Fox and Sheep GmbH
- 408.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 6–8
- © Fox & Sheep
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.