Rue des Vignerons allows you to book experiences (tastings, tours, workshops, meals...) in the best French wineries. These are selected to guarantee you a qualitative experience from your arrival until the wines tasted.
More than 10 000 customer reviews will help you choosing the winery that suits you best. You can choose between: family owned-wineries, Grand Crus Classés, big houses, cooperative cellars, organic or biodynamic wineries...
Free booking/ Instant confirmation / Up to 30 min before
Features of Rue des Vignerons:
• More than 200 wineries selected and 500 experiences to live
• The whole French vineyard accessible in a few clicks: Alsace, Beaujolais, Bordeaux, Burgundy, Champagne, Cognac, Languedoc Roussillon, Loire Valley, Provence, Rhone Valley, South-West...
• Help for choosing: more than 10 000 customer reviews, geo-tracking and various filters (type of viticulture, type of experiences, family-owned wineries or Grands Crus classes, type of wine produced, award-winning in specialized guides, setting and architecture...)
• Free booking up to 30 minutes before arriving on site
• Instant confirmation by email and text message with GPS route to arrive on site
• Possibility to create your list of favourites to create your own wine route
Going and meeting the producers will:
• Improve your wine knowledge
• Allow you to buy a wine you like by tasting it before
• Make you save money by buying wine directly from producers without any intermediary
• Allow you to live an authentic experience by interacting directly with the producer
• Help you discovering atypical places (landscapes, vaulted or troglodytes’ cellars, historical monuments...)
• Give you the opportunity to live original experiences as a couple, with friends or with family
New wineries, appellations and regions are regularly added to our offer to allow you discovering the diversity of the French vineyard!
Feel free to share your reviews about the app and to rate it. Your feedback and encouragement will help us improving the application!
To learn more about Rue des Vignerons, visit:
Choice of the language of the activity to book and corrections of various bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Best app for wine tours
This is hands down the best app for driving through wine regions in France! Normally you have to email or call each vineyard individually which is time consuming. This makes it seamless and easy! This app is a MUST HAVE.
I have been raving to my friends about this app. If you are going to France with the intention of visiting vineyards, I highly recommend this app. I used the app to schedule 5 tastings in 2 days in Mèdoc.
Great app, but loads of errors
I think this is a great idea for an app, but it has a long way to go. Current issues include: inability to cancel (both through text click through and email), booking confirm duplicates, no booking history, no future bookings shown, no auto fill for booking information, etc.
- Rue des Vignerons
- 17.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Rue des Vignerons
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.