Become a rugby manager and lead your team to victory!
Create your own rugby club, train your players, prepare the best strategy and win the championship. Play against your friends or other players in many competitions and show off your management skills!
Rugby Manager's features include:
- Exciting competitions: championship, cup, tournaments etc.
- Advanced individual training of your players
- Recruiting new players in a fun live bidding system
- Individual strategic instructions for optimal performance of your players
- An innovating tool for creating realistic team strategies
- Amazing real-time matches!
Are you ready for the world cup? Prepare your club, build up your stadium and start training now!
Please note that Rugby Manager is completely free to play but some in-game items will require payment.
- Scheduled substitutions: You can now plan substitutions in the strategy options.
- Competition specific strategies: you can now prepare strategies that will only be used for a certain type of match.
- Gear shop: In place of auctions, gear is now purchased for a fixed price.
- Bigger bank capacity.
Ratings and Reviews
Spent time recruiting high level players that seemingly had no idea how to play rugby. Strategy adjustments did little to help if at all. It’s a great simulator if you want to build a rugby town but nothing more.
Fun to play. Very interactive with the strategy of the team and even with each individual player on your team.
I just started so can't give a thorough review but I'm already drawn in- fun so far
- Sweet Nitro SL
- 112 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Sweet Nitro
- In-App Purchases
- 100 Gold Balls $9.99
- 50 Gold balls $4.99
- 200 Gold Balls $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.