Rule the Sky™ is a mobile social game where you can rule your own floating island (called ‘Flotia’) in the sky along with your friends.
- Meet various celebrities at Rule the Sky.
There are Super Junior decoration items and Spy buildings modeled after the Super Junior’s SPY.
You are able to listen to the Super Junior members’ messages by touching the Decoration items.
- Rule your own floating island in the sky.
Enjoy decorating five different theme-islands: ‘Flotia’, ‘Glory’, ‘Wonder’, ‘Zombie’ and ‘Flori’!
- Enjoy the game with your friends
As you visit your friends’ Flotias and care for their crops and buildings, your island will be developed quicker
- Raining in your region? Then you will also see rain fall in your ‘Flotia’ as well!
- Your island may seem quiet and peaceful, but sometimes a small ruckus is created by zombies, spies and aliens!
[LOADED WITH FEATURES]
- Including roads, fences, decorations and buildings, more than 200 different items exists that allow you to make your ‘flotia’ more fantastic!
- Activities that allow social interaction: favoring my friends’ buildings for rewards; caring my friends’ farms and fruit trees; buying Defender items to keep my crops from rotting and being stolen.
- You can manage your island by constructing and decorating buildings and harvesting crops, and actively interact with your friends as well.
- There are mini games, such as Finding spies, eradicating zombies, and Alien attacks.
- Interactive environment where you can move clouds and make it rain to fertilize your farms.
- Switch from sun shining days to aurora filled nights according to your real life time!
- All residents in your Flotia have different personalities, and each will respond differently to your action.
- Upgrade your Castle & Territory to expand your island and receive extra Experience points too!
- Supported with 8 different languages: English, Korean, Japanese, Spanish, French, German and Chinese (Simplified and Traditional).
- Our own mobile social game platform where you can search for friends.
- Nationality information is now shown on Nest list! Know where your friends are from.
- If you have a Facebook account, connect to Facebook and post on your Facebook Wall; and find friends listed in Facebook contacts.
- Now available: sending messages and uploading posts on the message boards for better relationship with your friends.
Rule the Sky™ allow you to purchase in-game-items for real money.
Please disable in-app-purchase on your device if you don’t want this feature to be accessible.
Please take caution when purchasing: in-app-purchases made by mistake by the user or by anyone else will not be eligible for refund.
Online Game: internet connection (3G+ or Wifi) is required.
[NEWS & EVENT]
FACEBOOK : www.facebook.com/ruletheskyInt
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
I do love this game but...
There are a few things I think you should fix:
1. I think, when planting a crop, that the money should be deducted after it has been planted. Sometimes I'll accidentally hit the cancel button or I'll want to cancel planting and I lose money. If the money was only deducted after the little bar gets to %100, then canceling won't make my gold disappear :)
2. It's kind of...really hard to save up money :(
I play the game, not excessively, but enough to take care of my crops at least twice a day, go to my friends' Flotias, and collect from my own buildings. Somehow, though it's taken me over a week just to get to 150,000 gold. I just want to buy the expansion so I can get more buildings, but this is taking forever. I think you should either raise the value of the crops or lower the price on the buildings.
Remember this is an app. Something fun for us to do, we want to succeed at it and earn all the cute buildings and whatnot, but you're gonna lose people's interest if it's this difficult to progress.
Aside from these things and the crashing I love this game :)
A lot of work has gone into it, and it's fracking adorable
Thank you for your hard work Rule The Sky creators :D
Cool app but still need to improve
I have been playing this game for so long, about 5-6 years now. There were a period of time when I had no choice but to stop playing the game. The cause was because the game was so heavy and my phone could not handle it. however, I still go back a play it after all those years. Nevertheless, there is always a serious problem of which the game creators need to seriously take care. Every time I leave the game for about 1hr, it will requires to download new contents again. I mean it make no sense and my patient is not unlimited. I just download new content 1 hr earlier and now I need to download it again? Please fix this problem. New content should only be downloaded when there is really something new to download. I love the game but I can only rate 3 stars for now. Until I see the problem fixed.
Fix the app
I’ve been trying for days to download the app gives me unknown error message. Seems like I’m not the only one with this problem.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- JOYCITY Corp
- 184.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2013 JOYCITY Corporation. All Rights Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Chest of Stars $7.99
- Bundle of Stars $29.99
- Cup Of Stars $0.99
- Crock of Stars $4.99
- Vial of Stars $2.99
- Vessel of Stars $59.99
- Airship of Stars $89.99
- Basket of Star $15.99
- [vip]monthlycard $2.99
- Inventory 4 Slots $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.