Ruler is an accurate length measuring tool. By measuring the size of your monitor, you create one or more screen rulers on the screen that are the same as a real ruler, so that you can measure length without having a real ruler.
* Support for generating one or more rulers
- Screen Ruler (Horizontal)
- VScreen Ruler (Vertical)
- Horizontal ruler
- Vertical ruler
* Unit of measurement
- Centimeter (cm)
- Inch (in)
- Pixel (px)
* Keyboard shortcut movement
- Move up
- Move down
- Move left
- Move right
- Horizontal length
- Vertical length
- Diagonal length
* Transparency (0~1)
System requirements: OS X 10.10 or newer
* Dark Mode is Ready
System requirements: OS X 10.14 or newer
* Mac Features
Support full screen or zoom on Mac
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please contact us. Your support is our biggest motivation!
- Adapt to macOS Big Sur;
- Fixed other known issues.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A Few Features Needed
This is a simple Ruler that’s worth the price. Vertical & horizontal measurement rulers can appear together on the screen or individually, & there can be multiples of each. Accuracy is shown to one-thousandth of an inch or centimeter, or to whole pixels. You can see inches or centimeters or pixels at the same time by displaying multiple rulers.
A couple of features are missing that would be useful:
1) now, when a new ruler is created, it defaults to cm, even if your ruler in use is in inches. It would be better if the new ruler would default to the measurement of the prior ruler. In other words, if you’re using inches on your current ruler, the new ruler should be created with inches as the default. In any case, it’s easy, but inconvenient, to change between any of the 3 measurements.
2) now, you can lock in your measurement by clicking inside the ruler, & the current measurement will be shown with a red line & with the length. The measurement length & red line stay locked & remain visible only until you move the ruler (then they disappear). It would be better if the measurement & red line stayed visible even if the ruler is moved.
3) a “Duplicate Ruler” command would be useful, one that reproduced the current ruler with its current Red Line & measurement. That way, I could measure an object, lock the measurement, then duplicate the ruler & move it to where I need to create my new object, all without have to re-measure.
Simple and Works
I needed a way to measure the margins on a PDF certificate generated and printed in FileMaker Pro. This did the job.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your support and guidance.
No vertical mode
Should really support vertical measurement as a payed app
Developer Response ,
The new version already supports create one or more vertical and Horizontal rulers. Please upgrade to the new version, hoping to solve your problem. Thank you for your support.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Xi An Yixueyiyong Software Technology Co., Ltd.
- 4.5 MB
- Requires macOS 10.10 or later.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Exeysoft
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.