• Includes a daily brain workout mini-game for Apple Watch
• Includes animated sticker pack
• App Store – Best Apple Watch Game of 2015
• App Store – Best of 2014
• German Developer Award 2014 – Best mobile Game
• German Video Game Award 2015 – Best mobile Game
• Pocket Gamer Awards 2015 Finalist Best Casual/Puzzle Game & Most Innovative Game
RULES! is a cute puzzle game that's challenging, fast-paced and fun.
• Choose your preferred type of game: Beginner, Expert or Timeless •
“What’s presented here is a stylish, original, clever puzzle game that I’m having trouble putting down long enough to write this review.” ~ Gamezebo
“A delightfully constructed memory test that grows in complexity and appeal the deeper in you go.” ~ Pocket Gamer
“The Coding Monkeys have never released anything that wasn’t utterly brilliant, therefore Rules shall almost certainly be brilliant.” ~ Pocket Tactics
Follow RULES! into a hundred level-deep maze of cuteness and order:
• Multi-touch interface at its finest
• Color perception assistance mode
• Whales, Unicorns, Robots and Squirrels!
• A plethora of surprising new game mechanics
• Fixed a bug with statistics on Apple Watch
• Fixed a bug with share sheets on high density screens
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
From the developer that brought the superb board game Carcassonne to iOS comes a fiendishly tricky puzzler that’ll test your memory and your reflexes. To clear each set of colorful tiles, you’ll need to follow specific rules in order—like removing odd-numbered tiles first, then ones with animals—before the clock runs out. Each super-short level is more tense and demanding than the last, making it that much more satisfying when you clean the board and progress to the next challenge.
Love it with one really annoying UX complaint
This game is addictive and challenging and even has a companion watch app! The one thing that is so, so, SO frustrating is that the "go" interaction during the game is the same as the "start over from the beginning" interaction after you lose, with no way to undo it. You have the option of continuing within a few levels of where you left off, or you can start over. Tapping the latter means you potentially lose hours of progress because of one stupid move that doesn't have to be designed that way. Really, really frustrating. Would love it if "start from level X" was the main call-to-action vs. "Hit this button to lose all your work and cry."
It requires time and patience to have a complete bing of playing it for a while, but if you only have time to play one round it's still amazing. Like a previous review stated, it is a bit expensive for what it is, but there are multiple game modes, and who knows how many levels are actually available. I think the price could be dropped a bit, but either way it's a great investment of time, energy, and money.
- 63.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.2 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2014 - 2017 TheCodingMonkeys GmbH, Marcel-André Casasola Merkle
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.