Explosive multiplayer game with crazy characters and easy to learn but hard to master gameplay!
Assemble your epic team of Rumble Stars and rise through the leagues in this action packed real-time PvP goal-scoring game!
Sling your Rumblers into perfect position, master your timing and build strategic combos to outwit your opponents and make some serious goals! Then upgrade your team and take on the world in the rankings.
• Make goals with friends and other players around the world in real-time
• Epic characters and unique physics-based gameplay
• Make clever combos and outwit your opponents
• Build your perfect team & unlock new Rumblers
• Progress through the divisions & leagues and rise to the top!
• Join & create Clubs, chat with other players and work together to rise in the ranks
• Challenge Clubmates and friends to private matches
• Learn new tactics by watching the best players on Rumble Stars TV (in-game)
Compatible with iPhone 5 and upwards and iPad 2 & iPad mini (2nd gen) and upwards
A network connection is required.
Are you having problems? Visit https://frogmind.helpshift.com or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service:
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/rumblestars
Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/rumblestars
Reddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/RumbleStars/
SEPTEMBER UPDATE IS HERE
NEW LEGENDARY RUMBLER and event
- Enchanting Unicorn: confuses an enemy Rumbler to switch sides!
- Available from event running 05th-07th September
- Available from Lava Pit: Division 1 chests and beyond from 16th September Rumbler balances
- Fake ball can now be damaged; but it still can't become a target of damage dealing rumblers!
- For more details on all Rumbler changes see in-game news
- Legendary Rumblers have been added to the Daily Items rotation
- Players of more than 3 levels apart can be matchmade in an Underdog Rumble where the lower-level player can be up-levelled to 3 levels below the higher-level player
- 50% less trophy loss for both sides
Club vs Club Chest
- Players can return to their Club and claim the chest after temporarily leaving, providing they were in the club during event start and have contributed a minimum of 1 crown
Ratings and Reviews
A little changes hopefully you guys can hear me out for this great idea I guess
So this game I have so much respect for it and it’s so good it can be at it has so much potential but it’s still not there I think so to myself.
I think the getting new characters are a little bit harder once you start off a new game and all that and gaining trophy’s,coins, and most important thing the opening speed for chest like it’s really crazy to see one normal chest like 3 hours imagine having 5 chest normally no special chest but normal that takes up to 15 hours almost nearly a complete day and even the special ones too it’s so crazy. I think the normal chest should have the amount of 40 minutes to open and the other ones should be reduced a bit more so it wouldn’t be as much hard to get money or even cards. I really do love the events but like I hope there’s more to it I hope you guys find my review a little interesting
Awful, unbalanced game
Where to begin, it is fun at first because you are learning the game. But once you get higher levels and higher trophies, there are only so many decks you can use because all the basic cards are the best ones. Tiger and Panda are so strong it makes it no fun. You only need to level up those things and you are good to go. It takes tol long to get Gold and level up as well. So make sure you have enough time to waste your time getting a measly 14-15 good for each win when higher level rumblers cost over five thousand Gold to level up once. Meanwhile the community is toxic just spamming stupid emotes all game. Good thing they cannot type. Back to leveling. The game wants you to put money into it just so you can catch up the wasted Gold you have used on the rumblers that are useless at higher levels. Matchmaking is awful. You can get placed against someone that is 200 trophies above you and you still lose 20 trophies. Then you will stomp someone and only get five trophies. Lag is all over this game. Servers are bad. Not sure the hype around this game. Its frustrating when the AI is completely useless and it does the complete opposite of scoring. No good balancing is done. Please don’t believe the hype or look at the ratings. So many people play and quit this game. Go look at their players everyday. They tweak their numbers.
Phenomenal and Exciting
I’ve been playing Rumble Stars since April and it’s been such a fun game. Although there are similar aspects of it to Clash Royale, it has many unique traits about it. Only wish that i have is that it will be frequently updated and that the player base would grow.
There is one thing that could be improved however. The Club vs Club thing could be much better. First off the duration is way too long, and if you’re down by a lot. It just feels crushing. I think that it could be greatly improved in which there would be more of an incentive to participate. Perhaps we could play against the players in the other club? Idk, but it could be worked on.
Keep up the good work!
- Frogmind Oy
- 116 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Frogmind Oy 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Fistful of Gems $0.99
- Pile of Gems $4.99
- Cup of Gems $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.