Beside massive internal performance improvements:
- Fix: Unwanted scope mode switching (IC-7300/7610/9700) - Tnx Terry, M0CLH
- Fix: Rule changes for the Pennsylvania QSO Party added
- Fix: ITU Zone for CE corrected
- Fix: ADIF tag prop_mode added for satellite QSOs to the eQSL upload
- Fix: Satellite QSOs will be clearly marked on printed QSL labels
- New: Changes in the DXLab Suite Commander Server for more flexibility when using two transceivers
- New: Autodiscovery function for the IC-9100
- New: Contextual menu added to the contest interface QSO table
- New: SCC RTTY Championship
- New: AARTG WW RTTY Contest
- New: WW Digi Contest
Ratings and Reviews
Good program, for general and contest logging
Tom has written a very versatile logging program. It has many features (ie grayline, QRZ integration, etc.)- too numerous to comment on. The key features - entering logged QSOs, importing/exporting ADIFs, LOTW integration - work flawlessly. Transceiver and Winkey connections work well.
The contest module is great fun to use. It has many contests pre-configured, and it includes all of the ‘modern’ features one would expect: ESM, Super Check partial and so on.
It is well worth downloading, spending a few hours getting to know it, and a donation if you use it on a regular basis.
Thank you so much for writing such a comprehensive piece of software. As a software architect I appreciate the labor and quality of coding that had to go into something like this.
All I need and more
Easy to use. It has all the features I was looking for. Worth downloading and donating.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.