Professional soundboard app with touchscreen or MIDI control
Create custom soundboards with your own sounds or use included sounds
Export/import entire soundboards/shows
Backed by MSConcepts.com with 30+ years of experience in the Marching Arts and Sound Design, the Run Audio FX app packs a load of powerful features into an easy to use interface:
• Import most sound file formats* or use built-in sounds
• Import entire RAFX soundboards with all their sounds and settings*
• Export entire RAFX soundboards with all their sounds and settings
• Access the RAFX soundboard store and its 50 FREE soundboards*
• Special gesture to leave show mode and enter setup menu in order to prevent accidental editing during shows
• Prevents devices from entering power saving mode automatically
• Prevents screen locking
• Use a MIDI controller to trigger sounds if needed**
• Define end of playback behavior for each button - Stop, Next or Loop
• Define volume for each button
• Define action when tapping again during playback for each button - Stop or Repeat
• Style each button with background and text colors or use default dark and light themes
• Customize button names
• Use built-in stickers to add visuals to your buttons
• Import custom images for your buttons
• Define multi-page soundboards with page names
• Adaptive soundboard page layout holding between 1 and 8 sounds
• Add, reorder or remove buttons easily with an intuitive interface
• Create blank new soundboards or duplicate an existing soundboard
• Manage your soundboard library - rename or remove soundboards
• Edit the free soundboards from the soundboard store as needed, you can get a fresh version if needed later
* Features with this mark require the Run Audio FX Subscription.
** Run Audio FX can be used with your favorite MIDI controller!
Sound buttons are mapped from C4 to C5 on your MIDI controller
Left and right arrows are mapped to C4# and D4#
Stop button is mapped to F4#, G4# and A4#
The Run Audio FX Subscription is an annual subscription.
50 themed soundboards are included with the subscription. More to come!
Big Top Theme
Breaking Codes Theme
Drops, Sweeps, and Risers
Future Glitch 2
Terms of Service: https://runaudiofx.com/pages/terms
Improvements under the hood
Ratings and Reviews
Worth 100 per month...SO POWERFUL and EASY TO USE!!!!!!!!
I’m a new head band director (taught middle school for a long time). I’m not a tech savvy person, but my friend talked me into doing sound effects and narration for the first time. My percussion director set up a computer with some fancy computer program and all the bells and whistles. We get out to our first show and the computer had to be restarted before it would connect and work for some reason. Huge timing penalty (not as bad as normal because it was our first show out) and super embarrassing. I thought there had to be something else...I was referred to this app...so easy to use, and SO Powerful, literally I learned to use it in 10 minutes.
I think we had 90-95 sound effects. The app handled them all easily and I really liked the feature where I was able to organize the sounds by movement...and we even broke it down further into rehearsal sections. Also had a ton of compliments from the sound quality of our setup from Judges...and I did it all with this app connected to our little m-audio oxygen keyboard through our soundboard. My percussion instructor was skeptical at first, but is 110% sold now. Thank you!!
A Must For Marching Bands!
We used to use Mainstage exclusively. We still do, especially for synth patches or things that don’t really matter if our system fails like it does at least at a few shows a year. The more and more I keep working with Run Audio FX, the less I use other apps and setups...with a few iPads and iPhones, I’ll be able to replace everything with it eventually.
The midi control feature is ridiculously easy, and amazing...and I can’t wait for them to come out with the programmable metronome...it’s going to help so much with rehearsals!
Thank you Run Audio FX for making an app that has saved me so much time and stress!
Page view and can’t try it out
If I understand the program set up correctly, you can only have 8 cues visible per page. Having to toggle through a page in order to play sounds is just odd when a typical marching band show has dozens of sound effects.
To top it off you want $100 from people before you can try out basic features like loading sounds, etc.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Band Media, Inc
- 54.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Band Media
- In-App Purchases
- Run Audio FX Subscription $9.99
- Big Top Theme $0.00
- Apocalypse Theme $0.00
- Impacts $0.00
- Drops, Sweeps, and Risers $0.00
- Cinema Theme $0.00
- Breaking Codes Theme $0.00
- Energy $0.00
- Human $0.00
- Cartoon Misc $0.00