Now used by runners in 41 countries! It evaluates your running performance, lets you compare yourself with ANY other runner, predicts your running times and so much more!
Run Predict - The Performance Calculator for Runners
Used by runners around the world
Run Smarter - Perform Better:
• Age Graded Percentage - how your run compares against the world best time for your age & gender
• Age Graded Time - your running time adjusted to what it will be or would have been during your prime running years
• Age Graded Class - Personal Classes 1-5, Local Class, Regional Class, National Class, World Class or World Record, see what class level you are running at for your age & gender
• Pace & Speed - in both miles and kilometres
• VO2 Max - your maximum rate of oxygen consumption, a good indication of your aerobic fitness and your endurance levels
• Calories - how many calories you burned during your run
• Predicted Running Times - based on your performance, what your running time would be for 32 different distances from 100m right up to 200km
• Age Graded Equivalent Times - the time that someone else of a different age and/or gender, but with an equal performance, would run the same distance as you
• Age Graded Class Target Times - the minimum running times required for you to achieve each of the different Age Graded Class levels for your chosen distance
Run Predict will evaluate your running performance, allow you to compare yourself with any other runner regardless of their age and gender, predict your running times for 32 different distances, give you target times to aim for and so much more - Perfect for motivation, training and improving your running
Use for any type of run:
• Outdoor running
• Treadmill running
• Any distance from 100m right up to 200km
For all ages and abilities:
• From beginners to elite runners
• From walking pace to world record pace
• For all ages, from 5 years old up to 100 years old
Easy to use:
• Just enter your age, gender and weight
• Then enter the distance and running time of any run
• Both Metric and Imperial units
• No need to carry it with you whilst you are running
Share your results:
• You can share any of your results to a number of different media
Save your results:
• You can save all your best performances to view and compare them at any time
So many uses, here are just a few:
• A great source of motivation for you to improve your running performance
• An invaluable training aid for your running
• Calculate your pace and speed for any distance
• See your predicted running times for 32 different distances
• Compare your own performances with those of any other runner regardless of their age and gender
• Compare your current running performances with those from when you were younger
• See how well you are likely to perform as you get older
• Find out what level you are running at for your age and gender: Personal Classes 1-5, Local Class, Regional Class, National Class, World Class or World Record
• Set yourself realistic target times for new distances
• Help prepare yourself for races
• Predict your race results
• Identify the distances where you need more training
• Find out which distance you perform best at
• Find out if your natural running bias is towards speed or endurance
• See whether you have actually outperformed someone of a different age and/or gender even if your time was slower
• Work out fairer results for mixed age and/or mixed gender races by using Age Grading
• See just how good the world's best runners really are!
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Added more Running Performance Class Levels - check out the full app description to see how Run Predict can enhance your running
Ratings and Reviews
Logical and intuitive. Well done!
Gave me what I needed without complication.
Great running app
Very easy to use app, after entering your personal info, just put in your distance & time & the app will calculate the rest, can show you predicted times for other distances and where you place among your age & other ages. Highly recommend
The developer, Terry McMorrow, indicated that the app’s privacy practices may include handling of data as described below.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Terry McMorrow
- 4.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Ferndown
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.